BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

Overview:
Have a go at this comedic 3D animated romp of a story!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2023-03-29
Developer: Aquapaulo! -
Censored: No
Version: 3.05
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v1.1): - - - -

Thank you for sharing Basty96
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
That is, seeing as your boss wife wasn't keen on him having purchased himself a meet-and-greet with the island's world-famous furries for their honeymoon... You'll be the one that gets to visit the luxurious island with all sorts of attractions and locations!
Mingle with the furries roaming the island...
and that's how it all started... lol

screenshot0004 (28).jpg

Last edited:

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Dev made a "horror" H game. Dev saw the success of another Horror game which recently did a VN style beach game and decided to make their own spin off of their horror game.

I see you, dev.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What can I say about this game. There are very few characters in this novel (in the current version). All the sex scenes are based on summy and poppy (There is a hidden scene with a bunny girl from another game, a disgusting game). And you know, this game can't possibly cost as much as 7.5 dollars. This game is more like a Demo game than a full game. In short, it's better to play a fnaf parody than this game (it's worth its money)

Reactions: bloodbirthe

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
And that game is....?
Talking about the dev? Then IN HEAT: Lustful Nights. If youre referring to the horror game i mentioed, then its Dead By Daylights Visual Novel where you romance the killers lol. Also takes place at a beach resort and came out fairly recently.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
holy fuck, that sapphire safari easter egg gave me whiplash. Is this made by Kinky Fridays in secret? Lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: rplscs
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes