Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I need help with Jasmynn She said to me to meet up with she on the cofee shop downtown at 11:00 but i am there and nothing happends :/
We'll be taking a look at this. We didn't change anything there (iirc) so it shouldn't have stopped working, but anything's possible. We have a relatively quick update on the horizon, so if I can figure out the issue, the fix will be incorporated in the next update.

Reactions: rallanstar

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Note to developer.
Game could do with more than 5 saved clothes sets.
When transferring the money to Dad via the phone it was deducted from Becca's cash; should be the bank.
When going to bed it would be better if you've set a default sleepwear that you can simply click on going to bed rather than changing 1st.
When you click Just the tip and check 1 of the paths it closes automatically after. Maybe it should stay there so you can check for tips on other paths at the same time?
When using the ATM in the convenience store there's no exit?
The Halloween party event didn't trigger? 1668872613460.png

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Surprise & Delight Unsure why the Halloween event didn't trigger as there was nothing else due that weekend?
Also any way to go to the club without flirting with Shaun? In essence I play it that Becca lives with both him and Bobby so don't want things to get awkward so friendly only...

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Surprise & Delight Unsure why the Halloween event didn't trigger as there was nothing else due that weekend?
Also any way to go to the club without flirting with Shaun? In essence I play it that Becca lives with both him and Bobby so don't want things to get awkward so friendly only...
Not the author obviously, but you need to be on your costume to trigger the Halloween party. And I don't think you can trigger the club scenes without flirt with Shaun in the kitchen after he's got home from that said club

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Not the author obviously, but you need to be on your costume to trigger the Halloween party. And I don't think you can trigger the club scenes without flirt with Shaun in the kitchen after he's got home from that said club
Yep before there was a trigger telling the MC to get ready which didn't appear.
Re the club, yes I'm aware. My point was that there should be a path without having to flirt with Shaun. Personal thing that I don't mess about with folks I live with as tends to backfire and would like to play the game the same way.

bloodydragon

Dec 29, 2017
so I have been kind of stuck with the last path that I can not find a way to enter and there is nothing about it in the walkthrough, it says you need more progress to unlock this path 8c1bf0b287aefd3070dc0a44ada4688.png 6d57a2163ca2133cdb470d41be3575f.png

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
What do I have to do after flirting with Shaun in the kitchen after the club? Nothing appears in the tip section after doing that task.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
What do I have to do after flirting with Shaun in the kitchen after the club? Nothing appears in the tip section after doing that task.
Flirt 2 times, wait for wendsday for his invitation. Idk if you need a certain stats to be invited, but I Normally em in the stage were I sleep naked, maybe that's your baseline. But yeah. First flirt two times, then wendsday (preferably after the Halloween party cause for me always bugged), the Saturday at 6 you workout with him and at 7 he should ask with you are ready to go

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Flirt 2 times, wait for wendsday for his invitation. Idk if you need a certain stats to be invited, but I Normally em in the stage were I sleep naked, maybe that's your baseline. But yeah. First flirt two times, then wendsday (preferably after the Halloween party cause for me always bugged), the Saturday at 6 you workout with him and at 7 he should ask with you are ready to go
Halloween party must have a bug as didn't fire up for me and she was home all day waiting for the 'go and get ready' message. I didn't have a club invite from Shaun so that wasn't the issue.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Halloween party must have a bug as didn't fire up for me and she was home all day waiting for the 'go and get ready' message. I didn't have a club invite from Shaun so that wasn't the issue.
That's a very easy thing to go around it. You just need to be on costume around 7pm to 9pm. Just keep entering the homeroom till the scene plays out

Secondarian

Jan 24, 2018
I need help with Jasmynn She said to me to meet up with she on the cofee shop downtown at 11:00 but i am there and nothing happends :/
Message her again. In the answer is a blue "Continue" link at the bottom. You have to click that and can't just close the message, otherwise she won't be there.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello all ! Awesome game (y)

Quick question : how do you get "frisky" with shawn at the club ? Last thing I'm missing from his path...

Thx for the help !

Edit : found the answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

esranonff

Dec 5, 2022
Hey folks,

I've really enjoyed this game so far - the sex-positive aspect of it and mutual consent is a real turn on and so refreshing to see!

One of the issues I have is that I seem to have been playing the Dickatholon for about 3 weeks now (another scene meant I couldn't meet Abby to conclude the competition), and there's no sign of it stopping.

Surprise & Delight - Is there a way to mark it as finished or to reach that scene so I can proceed onto the other storylines?

Last edited:
Reactions: N0nsens3
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes