Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I started a new game, did the intro, answered the dad's call, went to sleep and the date doesn't change?
I tried to fast forward the day via tv and that works but when you go to bed it still the same date?
If you have full energy, you can't go to sleep for the night. You need to get rid of some energy.

There's a lot of stuff you can do in the city; sleeping is the least interesting. ;)

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have no idea how I can train together with Shawn in the gym. I also don't know how I can go to the club with him.
Friendship is at 93 and attraction at 87.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I started a new game, did the intro, answered the dad's call, went to sleep and the date doesn't change?
I tried to fast forward the day via tv and that works but when you go to bed it still the same date?
date works fine for me (Did you overwrite or do a fresh install?)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have no idea how I can train together with Shawn in the gym. I also don't know how I can go to the club with him.
Friendship is at 93 and attraction at 87.
Shaun doesn't go to the Gym due to an error on my part with the "free roam" --- this will be fixed in the next update.

You have to do something else before Shaun will invite you to the Club. Maybe you ought to see what he does when he gets home from the Club.

Reactions: Fungamer80
Jul 1, 2018
Shaun doesn't go to the Gym due to an error on my part with the "free roam" --- this will be fixed in the next update.

You have to do something else before Shaun will invite you to the Club. Maybe you ought to see what he does when he gets home from the Club.
Yeah the full energy was the problem.

Regarding arriving from the club, is it daily at a specific time? Because I didn't manage to trigger it

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes