Seeking IN NEED FOR STORY DRIVEN GAMES*****!!!!

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
At this point i probably think ive played all the story driven games !!(RENPY/UNITY ONLY) (RPGM gameplay is too slow compared to renpy or unity so please &NO RPGM&games)

I think all the games which are left are like pervert based games
SO IF YOU THINK I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME GOOD STORY GRIVEN "NON PERVERTED" GAMES "PLEASE SHARE EM"!!!!!!!!
You can also suggest games based on the games ive played:
Screenshot 2020-12-02 211348.png
Screenshot 2020-12-02 211400.png
Screenshot 2020-12-02 211407.png
And many more games which ive completed like pine falls etc......
AND ALSO LOVE OF MAGIC ONE OF MY FAV GAMES!!
SO IF U THHINK I have missed good story driven game ^^^^^ PLEASE SHARE EM^^^^^

Last edited:

SharkieFun

Dec 3, 2020
I know a game or two that look Ren'py in nature but are customized systems, is it being renpy/unity only an absolute must?

Eclivious

Nov 5, 2016
I just got finished playing The Island yesterday and found it had a good story overall, but right now it is mainly character building focused with a decent bit of main story and from what I can tell it already has the foundations for a bigger overarching story in future updates. Decent bit of content so far also.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
I just got finished playing The Island yesterday and found it had a good story overall, but right now it is mainly character building focused with a decent bit of main story and from what I can tell it already has the foundations for a bigger overarching story in future updates. Decent bit of content so far also.
cool ill try it if you know have anymore recommendations share em

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
You have quite an extensive list, so there's not much else to recommend that meets your requirements. (Or at least, not that I'm aware of).
I'll also mention The Last Sovereign (RPGM), which doesn't meet your requirements. But it has an excellent story. I have 3 playthroughs with a collective 400+ hours in it. If you're out of options, you may as well give it a shot?

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
You have quite an extensive list, so there's not much else to recommend that meets your requirements. (Or at least, not that I'm aware of).
I'll also mention The Last Sovereign (RPGM), which doesn't meet your requirements. But it has an excellent story. I have 3 playthroughs with a collective 400+ hours in it. If you're out of options, you may as well give it a shot?
yeah i guess i am out of options other than waitng for new updates and expanding my horizons so ill give it a try but the thing is i already played an rpgm my girlfriends amnesia but the gameplay was very slowwww it was damn irritating so it was my one and only rpgm i usally like game which have skip or auto skip options to skip through boring scene but i guess i can rpgm another try
IF U COME ACROSS SOME GOOD GAMES PLEASE SHARE EM

Last edited:

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
yeah i guess i am out of options other than waitng for new updates and expanding my horizons so ill give it a try and if you come across some good gsmes please share em
and btw how much time would it take to complete the game in one walkthrough

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Have a look at my signature... ...and while you're at that: The whole thread is full of these lists - see if you find some with a certain overlap with what you played and check the rest. :)

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Have a look at my signature... ...and while you're at that: The whole thread is full of these lists - see if you find some with a certain overlap with what you played and check the rest. :)
even though i have played almost all of them ill try the 2-3 games which ive not played thank you and if you come across any good story driven games that is worth mentioning then please share em

nomjik11

Aug 6, 2020
and btw how much time would it take to complete the game in one walkthrough
Current content, with a normal playthrough, maybe ~45 hours? If you're doing a 100% playthrough, easily 90+. (However, your actions, or lack of them, will affect the story).
You can also use a save editor to boost your money/items/XP. This will help speed up the playthrough, as you'll be able to walk through most battles and not worry about using strategy.

Reactions: afrojack12