czarred

Mar 30, 2023
Pro-tip for peeps trying this:

Game is much more manageable when you go to the config and turn off player limb destruction. I was having my gun shot out of my hands almost constantly with the setting on, even on the first mission. Changing that setting actually let me play the damn game lol.

But initial thoughts is that the game is...very interesting. The gun and clothes customization is actually pretty cool, and gunplay is serviceable. Haven't screwed around with the H-elements too much, but that's largely because I didn't realize there was a dedicated button to struggle snuggle. Only time it activated beyond the keybind was when I was shot to shit and a bunch of enemies came over to piss on me lmao.

So far, this is a pretty interesting take on extraction shooters. Feel as though the game has alotta room to grow, if the dev fleshes out the systems here.

Reactions: NJ

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit hengokunite finally got uploaded on here. It's jank as fuck but good fun, especially for the necro bros.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
The massive flinching and then the player character skyrocketing off after dying in the trailer is actually kind of hilarious!
graphics and animations don't look great, but might download for a lol at least?

Reactions: NJ

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Sometimes you can get away with PS2 graphics if you have a cool visual style and lean into the retro charm, and the game is polished in other ways.

This doesn't look like it has a cool visual style and leans into the retro charm, or like it's polished in other ways. Which is a shame, because in principle it could be interesting.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Amazing concept, okay execution. Honestly surprised it took this long to find a "Payday with sex" type game, unless anyone knows of more?