GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ok ty. that explains it. was hoping it was one like the massuse where there is no condom as she is cheating fully.
you could cheat the 3way in but it WILL BREAK the game (i know cause i cheated it in so i would have everything)

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wonder what will happen with Shawn or what was his name? The black friend thats visiting us for a week. I mean im not so sure if that open outcome where our wife is just spending all the time with him in guest bedroom fits the early stage of the game development. Or is it only in full open marriage? And hes hiding it while "trying to save marriage"?
Will he be back? Or wife will just start going to his place after that?

• Love
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I wonder what will happen with Shawn or what was his name? The black friend thats visiting us for a week. I mean im not so sure if that open outcome where our wife is just spending all the time with him in guest bedroom fits the early stage of the game development. Or is it only in full open marriage? And hes hiding it while "trying to save marriage"?
Will he be back? Or wife will just start going to his place after that?
Shaun is the guy in the gym Brain is the friend that visits for a week

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is the FuckR scenes only a specific day after relation ship talk? And what Arousal value is needed?
It depends on the talk. If she is allowed to fuck other people or open relationship, it will happen within a few days after the talk. If you are supposed to work it out and you want her to cheat, Happiness needs to be below 65

Dec 29, 2019
It depends on the talk. If she is allowed to fuck other people or open relationship, it will happen within a few days after the talk. If you are supposed to work it out and you want her to cheat, Happiness needs to be below 65
Open Marriage, but it never happened, is there a certain level of satisfaction needed, because I got it up to over 90 in about three in game weeks. Shaun looks like it will happen, I’m pretty sure I did the invite over scene with him.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Open Marriage, but it never happened, is there a certain level of satisfaction needed, because I got it up to over 90 in about three in game weeks. Shaun looks like it will happen, I’m pretty sure I did the invite over scene with him.
I will double check the triggers but I'm fairly sure it should just happen automatically if you are in an open marriage.

Dec 29, 2019
I will double check the triggers but I'm fairly sure it should just happen automatically if you are in an open marriage.
In another go through, it triggered when Satisfaction was about 65, and Jenny’s arousal was 150. The satisfaction seems tge problem, because I got arousal to 150 on Wednesday, but satisfaction was 90.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes