RPGM In which language would you like to play

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello !

I am the developer of Lolita gone wild

Like many of you, I'm not an English speaker, and I really appreciate when a game is translated into my language.

That's why I chose to translate my game in many languages.
As I am not a polyglot, these are only machine translations. But it still allows to play.
(the translations of the game are in open source, so it is possible to the courageous to send me corrections if the MTL is really too bad)

The game is already available in French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian and Turkish
I am currently adding 2 new languages to my game: Chinese and Dutch.

As it's easier for me to add several languages at once, if you'd like me to add other languages, this is the time to speak up.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Get someone who's speaking your native language or one that you're comfortable with and have them translate it to proper English. From there on, if there's suficient interest, people will translate it to whatever other language they want. Few people appreciate crappy MTLs, most people just laugh at the poetry and skip it.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Get someone who's speaking your native language or one that you're comfortable with and have them translate it to proper English. From there on, if there's suficient interest, people will translate it to whatever other language they want. Few people appreciate crappy MTLs, most people just laugh at the poetry and skip it.
Cease fire!
English is the only foreign language I know, and my mistakes are regularly corrected by English speakers.
That's not the point of this thread, my question is for non-English speaking players who would like me to add another language that is not present in the game.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Cease fire!
...my question is for non-English speaking players who would like me to add another language...
That's pretty strange question - those who understand it speak english, which makes it a little bit useless. But I agree with previous suggestions, just get it all in english and you should have no problem get it translated to other languages if there is someone willing to translate it. They will most likely understand english.
edit:
I'd suggest using git repository for translating instead of communication and excel - it will make it easier for anyone to add their suggestions on improvement or even adding language.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
That's pretty strange question - those who understand it speak english, which makes it a little bit useless. But I agree with previous suggestions, just get it all in english and you should have no problem get it translated to other languages if there is someone willing to translate it. They will most likely understand english.
edit:
I'd suggest using git repository for translating instead of communication and excel - it will make it easier for anyone to add their suggestions on improvement or even adding language.
F95zone is in English, so you need to have a minimum knowledge of this language to come here.
There are a lot of non-English communities on the site. Some are very active, others less so. My message was meant to contact the second ones.
But, indeed, this thread did not succeed in reaching them

Apr 25, 2019
Love you're game! Still looking forward for the next update :geek:

I never translated a game before, is there a guide or something somewhere where i could learn to do so?
If i knew how, i would be up for translating it in to danish. However most Danes understand/speaks English pretty well so it would be more of a service then a need for it.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Love you're game! Still looking forward for the next update :geek:

I never translated a game before, is there a guide or something somewhere where i could learn to do so?
If i knew how, i would be up for translating it in to danish. However most Danes understand/speaks English pretty well so it would be more of a service then a need for it.
[Dansk]
Jeg er glad for at vide, at du kan lide mit spil
(undskyld de manglende opdateringer, kodning er ikke mit hovedjob)

Hvad angår oversættelse, hvis du har downloadet spillet, er der en pdf-fil med "how to translate the game" og en XLSX-fil, der indeholder alle oversættelserne.
Det er dog ikke nok at oversætte, du skal sende mig din fil, så jeg kan indarbejde den i spillet
-------------------------------------------------------
[ENG]
I'm happy to know that you like my game
(sorry for the lack of updates, coding is not my main job)

As for translating, if you have downloaded the game, there is a pdf "how to translate the game" and an XLSX file that contains all the translations.
However, translating won't be enough, you'll have to send me your file so that I can incorporate it into the game.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i wonder when i can play your game in chinese
I've been waiting a long time
I know it's long. I'm sorry.
Switching to Chinese required more changes to the game than a simple translation into a European language. As a result, the game won't be playable in Chinese until the next game update. And I don't know exactly when I'll have finished it (see here).

yelvren

Apr 2, 2022
Hello !

I am the developer of Lolita gone wild

Like many of you, I'm not an English speaker, and I really appreciate when a game is translated into my language.

That's why I chose to translate my game in many languages.
As I am not a polyglot, these are only machine translations. But it still allows to play.
(the translations of the game are in open source, so it is possible to the courageous to send me corrections if the MTL is really too bad)

The game is already available in French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian and Turkish
I am currently adding 2 new languages to my game: Chinese and Dutch.

As it's easier for me to add several languages at once, if you'd like me to add other languages, this is the time to speak up.
You are a great artist, thank you for your support to Chinese fans, thank you very much