Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Hi there!

I'm glad to see that you made it through the summer safely.
So I guess on behalf of everyone I can say that we are hoping for the next update soon.
Relax and take all the time you need. We will wait patiently for your work :)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, hope you recover from those hardcore schedules and can get back to Lolita soon. I've been aching for a new update.
Any ideas on what's coming next that you can share?

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm glad to see that you made it through the summer safely.
Hey, hope you recover from those hardcore schedules and can get back to Lolita soon.
Thanks !
I'm still alive ! (I'm used to these rhythms. I've been working this way for several years)
I started working on the game again a few days ago.

So I guess on behalf of everyone I can say that we are hoping for the next update soon.
Relax and take all the time you need. We will wait patiently for your work :)
I've been aching for a new update.
Any ideas on what's coming next that you can share?
Sorry... I know, I'm slow...
And as you know, I don't like empty updates...

As I've already explained here, this update is more difficult to complete.
I lost some time with a computer crash (fortunately I do external backups regularly).
I also wasted 2 months trying to change a piece of code that was causing a crash (part of the software in Ruby - a language I don't know very well). Seeing that it was beyond my capabilities, I just made the changes so that the game wouldn't crash again, but without really solving the problem...
And ups and downs in my personal and professional life have considerably reduced my free time this year.
However, I'm still devoting as much time as possible to Lolita.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... I've "only" got 10-12 scenes left to do (including "no sex" scene)... :coffee::coffee::coffee:
A lot of coding to insert them into the game... :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
And there's still a lot of image retouching to do (also among those that are "done"). Which still represents many hours of work. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Then test... and finally release!

I'm still unable to estimate how long it will take to finish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks, it's looking cool. Btw, is there a chance that you could add that incest patch that was mentioned before? I don't know if it's to your liking or if it'd be too time consuming, but it'd be cool, I think.

• Thinking Face

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks, it's looking cool. Btw, is there a chance that you could add that incest patch that was mentioned before? I don't know if it's to your liking or if it'd be too time consuming, but it'd be cool, I think.
I'm thinking about it.
I'll see if I have time to prepare it. I'm not promising anything, because it's not a simple replacement in the text, it's going to require me to modify the programming of all the scenes where he appears.
And I'll also have to include this option in the game settings (which means a different pagination for the menu, because there's no room left here).

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm thinking about it.
I'll see if I have time to prepare it. I'm not promising anything, because it's not a simple replacement in the text, it's going to require me to modify the programming of all the scenes where he appears.
And I'll also have to include this option in the game settings (which means a different pagination for the menu, because there's no room left here).
No stress, if it's too much of a pain and it's not your thing, don't bother with it and focus on whatever you like from the game.

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
Glad to see that you are doing well, I can't wait for the next update, please do take your time. I hope this fall will be good to you as well.

gille

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks !
I'm still alive ! (I'm used to these rhythms. I've been working this way for several years)
I started working on the game again a few days ago.

Sorry... I know, I'm slow...
And as you know, I don't like empty updates...

As I've already explained here, this update is more difficult to complete.
I lost some time with a computer crash (fortunately I do external backups regularly).
I also wasted 2 months trying to change a piece of code that was causing a crash (part of the software in Ruby - a language I don't know very well). Seeing that it was beyond my capabilities, I just made the changes so that the game wouldn't crash again, but without really solving the problem...
And ups and downs in my personal and professional life have considerably reduced my free time this year.
However, I'm still devoting as much time as possible to Lolita.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... I've "only" got 10-12 scenes left to do (including "no sex" scene)... :coffee::coffee::coffee:
A lot of coding to insert them into the game... :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
And there's still a lot of image retouching to do (also among those that are "done"). Which still represents many hours of work. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Then test... and finally release!

I'm still unable to estimate how long it will take to finish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yey long time no see.
How hare you doing?
I see that's you still do your best over there.
As always I may say keep enjoying your time making the game and take care of yourself.
Hope you're having fun, have a great day.
Big kiss from Canada I'm a triplets baby girls mother from Augustus >_>' aoutch!!!
I can walk back normaly now '-)
See you in the next update.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I can help with trying to figure out the problem there if you still have a copy of the game from when it happened. Might have worked around the issue for now, but perhaps it would be useful to know what the exact issue was for future reference.

• Love

SpinningHina

Nov 27, 2022
Hi. i love the game. i encountered a bug where there's a time when i go out school without changing Lolita's clothing into gym clothes. when i reach to the school yard and get changed, suddenly i got a red thong out of nowhere(i haven't buy the item). anyway do u have any discord server?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hi. i love the game. i encountered a bug where there's a time when i go out school without changing Lolita's clothing into gym clothes. when i reach to the school yard and get changed, suddenly i got a red thong out of nowhere(i haven't buy the item).
I'm happy you love the game ! thanks!
Did the red thong appear in your inventory or only in the images?

anyway do u have any discord server?
sorry, I don't plan to create a discord forum for the game.
It would take too much time. I'd rather spend my free time creating the update.

Lion4ik

Dec 26, 2022
Я застрял в саду, когда мои стринги украли. Я не могу зайти в дом и ничего не происходит. Подскажите, может я что-то пропустил?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Я застрял в саду, когда мои стринги украли. Я не могу зайти в дом и ничего не происходит. Подскажите, может я что-то пропустил?
There must be some laundry left on the line.
Pick it up and Lolita will be able to go home

(you should translate your posts into English, otherwise the modos will delete them)

-----------

На линии должно остаться немного белья.
Заберите его, и Лолита сможет пойти домой.

(необходимо переводить свои сообщения на английский язык, иначе модос их удалит)

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes