makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the update. Don't love those weekly hours, but hopefully you'll get to enjoy the summer regardless! :cool:

Reactions: pepette
Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone

Summer festival season begins next week.
It's a very intense period for my IRL work, I'll be working around 96h/week until mid-August.
I won't have any free time for a long time.
This will further delay the completion of the game update.

I know it's been a year since I last published. I'm aware that many of you are impatient for the rest of the game.

All I can say is that I haven't given up. I know I'm slow, and that's one of the reasons I don't have a Patréon: to be able to work at my own pace without pressure from subscribers.

Wish you a good summer
Kisses from Lolita and me
Thanks for the information, please don't break yourself. You will bring us out a nice update already.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hello everyone

It's a very intense period for my IRL work, I'll be working around 96h/week until mid-August.

I know it's been a year since I last published. I'm aware that many of you are impatient for the rest of the game.

All I can say is that I haven't given up. I know I'm slow, and that's one of the reasons I don't have a Patréon: to be able to work at my own pace without pressure from subscribers.

Wish you a good summer
Holy fuck 96h/week, how's that even possible?! Take care, no work's worth a heart attack!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello everyone

Wish you a good summer
Take care, stay healthy, do what you have to do and hopefully, we'll see you again in the fall, hopefully with a new update to follow.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, newly back here from a long ago. This has probably been asked a million times here but, I don't know. Is there a working Ipatch for making the roommate Lolita's brother? If there is, can somebody post it, pretty please??

• Thinking Face

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys, newly back here from a long ago. This has probably been asked a million times here but, I don't know. Is there a working Ipatch for making the roommate Lolita's brother? If there is, can somebody post it, pretty please??
Nope, AFAIK

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Hello everyone

Wish you a good summer
Take all the time you need to make your game.

And as someone has mentioned Lolitas roommate/landlord: one thing has botherd me for a while ... after lolita pays the rent with her body several times shouldn't it be naturaly for them that she sleeps in his bed further on? Or she should have at least the posibility to do that. And if she does not, he visits her at night to sleep with her.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a working Ipatch for making the roommate Lolita's brother? If there is, can somebody post it, pretty please??
I confess I'd never thought of Lolita as being related to another character in the game.
Well... No patch to do this.
And I think (given the way I code and what I'm planning as a scene with him) that an external patch will be difficult to achieve.

what happen to the bug fix ? for the crashing
I don't understand the question.
The link to the bugfix is on the game's main page. Just follow the instructions.

Dec 13, 2019
I confess I'd never thought of Lolita as being related to another character in the game.
And I think (given the way I code and what I'm planning as a scene with him) that an external patch will be difficult to achieve.
Well, you could put something like different background stories in at the beginning. The texts, most of the texts that are generally in the game, would not even have to be changed for this. You would only have to ensure that you relink certain texts or the game accesses a separate file that was specially designed for this. But I have no idea how to do that.

Then of course the question arises, does it make sense to do this before the game is finished?
But what would make sense is the ability for players to write and insert background stories themselves. And who knows. Maybe one of them will make it into the original game as an optional game mode.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

I don't understand the question.
The link to the bugfix is on the game's main page. Just follow the instructions.
Thanks, pepette, that's a good enough answer for me. I was just hoping.

Nov 24, 2018
this is probably just me but is there away to put in a zoom in function on the sex scenes cause i would like to get a closer view if not that ok to just a suggestion

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
this is probably just me but is there away to put in a zoom in function on the sex scenes cause i would like to get a closer view if not that ok to just a suggestion
The problem is that the images will be very pixelated if I add this kind of feature to the game without redoing the images.
Add to that the fact that Honey select isn't very precise when it comes to close-ups...

Although I know it appeals to a lot of guys, I must admit that the "meat" aspect of close-ups isn't what I prefer, and the fact that it requires a lot of hours of retouching on images doesn't encourage me to do it.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes