pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
oh pepette. when can we expect an update?
I am working on it !
I still have a lot to do to make an update interesting to publish.
I'm still terrible at estimating how long it will take me to finish.

Also, my PC crashed, and it took me a while to recover the Game data and reinstall it on my new computer. Now, it's done !
I have lost almost nothing (fortunately, I make saves on external disk regularly)

I think I'm done writing the scenes with Thomas & Thomas+Marc (it took a long time, because I rewrote them many times)
I wrote new side stories : friendships & nightclubbing.
Lolita can now buy a car.
Still have some scenes to write...
For the moment I made 300 new images (this is only a small percentage of the ones I have to do)
I coded some scenes (the number of possible routes increases, so it's longer).
I created 2 new maps: outside the city, restaurant (I still have one to invent: nightclub)
I added new playable MTL languages (Still have some problem with chinese causing crash in sound menu)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I am working on it !

Also, my PC crashed, and it took me a while to recover the Game data and reinstall it on my new computer. Now, it's done !
I have lost almost nothing (fortunately, I make saves on external disk regularly)

I think I'm done writing the scenes with Thomas & Thomas+Marc (it took a long time, because I rewrote them many times)
Friendship ? You mean Lolita may actually have friends without "shagging" them (or them trying to "shag" her) ? My gosh ! :p :)
Sorry, could not avoid the joke :), in real life I am used to the concept and even applying it, but I also know for many people (I would even say "cultures", as it was pointed out to me in more than one case that it is the standard view in some countries) that is at worst not possible, at best a very rare exception that they will not believe exist unless explicitly told that is the case.

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Friendship ? You mean Lolita may actually have friends without "shagging" them (or them trying to "shag" her) ? My gosh ! :p :)
Sorry, could not avoid the joke :), in real life I am used to the concept and even applying it, but I also know for many people (I would even say "cultures", as it was pointed out to me in more than one case that it is the standard view in some countries) that is at worst not possible, at best a very rare exception that they will not believe exist unless explicitly told that is the case.
At the risk of disappointing you, the friends I'm currently adding to the story are girls... And there are already sex scenes with them in the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So far, I haven't considered inserting male friendships in the game, not because I don't believe in them (IRL I have many male friends with whom there has never been any ambiguity in our relationship), but because it's a sex game, and Lolita tends to jump on every guy anyway...
However, your answer gives me food for thought. Maybe one of the guys could become a friend... without benefit... I'll think about it (and see if there's a guy left in the game who hasn't had sex or done anything inappropriate with Lolita)

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Sounds great! Thank you for your quick reply and your hard work. And I hope you understand I wasn't trying to put any pressure or demand on you, just wanted to express my appreciation for Lolita and for your generosity, and also encouragement.

• Love
Reactions: pepette

Tiberium55

Aug 29, 2021
bonjour
Petite question
version CG159b

Lorsque je suis le parcours suivant:
Jour 1 : douche; cuisine-repas (en serviette); école (jean); maths; panneau; WC garçon; plage (pipi); jogging; buisson; jogging; école; distributeur café; café français, serveur (accepte travail); vestiaire; WC café français; service (8job) (accepte pelotage); vestiaire; coucher
Jour 2 : cuisine-repas (en nuisette); douche; école (jean); littérature; WC garçon; plage (pipi); jogging; buisson; jogging; école; distributeur café; café français, serveur; vestiaire; service (8job); pelotage; WC café français; vestiaire; coucher
Jour 3 : cuisine (en nuisette); douche; école (jean); sport; lorsque je sors de la salle de sport pour me changer les exhibitions publiques qui étaient à 8 retombent à 0

Est-ce normal?

When I follow the following path:
Day 1: Shower; Kitchen-food (towel); School (jean); Math; Sign; Boy WC; Beach (pee); Jog; Bush; Jog; School; Coffee machine; French coffee machine, waiter (accepting work); Cloakroom; French coffee WC; Service (accepting groping); Cloakroom; Sleeping
Day 2: Kitchen-food (babydoll); Shower; School (jean); Literature; Boy WC; Beach (pee); Jogging; Bush; Jogging; School; Coffee Machine; French Coffee, Waiter; Cloakroom; Service (8job); Groping; French Coffee WC; Cloakroom; Sleeping
Day 3: kitchen (babydoll); shower; school (jeans); sports; when I leave the gym to change the public exhibitions that were 8 fall to 0

Is that normal?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
bonjour
Petite question
version CG159b

Lorsque je suis le parcours suivant:
Jour 1 : douche; cuisine-repas (en serviette); école (jean); maths; panneau; WC garçon; plage (pipi); jogging; buisson; jogging; école; distributeur café; café français, serveur (accepte travail); vestiaire; WC café français; service (8job) (accepte pelotage); vestiaire; coucher
Jour 2 : cuisine-repas (en nuisette); douche; école (jean); littérature; WC garçon; plage (pipi); jogging; buisson; jogging; école; distributeur café; café français, serveur; vestiaire; service (8job); pelotage; WC café français; vestiaire; coucher
Jour 3 : cuisine (en nuisette); douche; école (jean); sport; lorsque je sors de la salle de sport pour me changer les exhibitions publiques qui étaient à 8 retombent à 0

Est-ce normal?

When I follow the following path:
Day 1: Shower; Kitchen-food (towel); School (jean); Math; Sign; Boy WC; Beach (pee); Jog; Bush; Jog; School; Coffee machine; French coffee machine, waiter (accepting work); Cloakroom; French coffee WC; Service (accepting groping); Cloakroom; Sleeping
Day 2: Kitchen-food (babydoll); Shower; School (jean); Literature; Boy WC; Beach (pee); Jogging; Bush; Jogging; School; Coffee Machine; French Coffee, Waiter; Cloakroom; Service (8job); Groping; French Coffee WC; Cloakroom; Sleeping
Day 3: kitchen (babydoll); shower; school (jeans); sports; when I leave the gym to change the public exhibitions that were 8 fall to 0

Is that normal?
[FR]

Non, non, ce n'est pas du tout normal.
Tu es le premier à me rapporter ce bug. Il va falloir que je l'étudie
Merci beaucoup de m'avoir donné le déroulé de ta partie, ça va m'aider à trouver d'où viens le problème.

[ENG]

No, no, this is not normal at all
You're the first one to report this bug to me. I'll have to study it
Thank you very much for giving me your game play, it will help me to find where the problem comes from.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
[FR]

Merci beaucoup de m'avoir donné le déroulé de ta partie, ça va m'aider à trouver d'où viens le problème.

[ENG]

No, no, this is not normal at all
You're the first one to report this bug to me. I'll have to study it
Thank you very much for giving me your game play, it will help me to find where the problem comes from.
Still one of the best games on the entire site. I hope you can give us a bit higher quality version at some point in the future. That's the ONLY negative to it.

Reactions: Ut5962 and pepette

djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
I can't start the warehouse job. It's wednesday evening but when i tank to the guy inside it keeps saying that i have to come back at the right time. Did I miss something?
Thanks

Tiberium55

Aug 29, 2021
[FR]

Bonjour,
As-tu pu reproduire le problème ou as tu besoin que je t'envoie une copie de ma sauvegarde?
Sinon quand comptes-tu publier un patch correctif. J'essaierai bien moi-même (comme je le fais avec des programme renpy) de chercher et corriger le problème mais je ne sais pas comment on fait avec RPG maker. (si c'est bien à partir de ça que tu crées ton jeu.
Bonne journée

[ENG]
Hello,

Were you able to reproduce the problem or do you need me to send you a copy of my backup?

If not, when do you plan to release a patch. I'll try myself (as I do with renpy programs) to find and fix the problem but I don't know how to do it with RPG maker (if that's what you're using to create your game).

Have a nice day

plonkaj

May 4, 2022
Having trouble starting the warehouse quest, i've stopped by the harbour both on Wednesday evening and night. at night the door is closed and cant click the "job" icon. any ideas anyone?

Gertcha

Aug 30, 2022
I'm sorry. As I said, I wasn't sure what you were talking about. There is indeed a problem with the spermaddict on your save.
I'll need some time to figure out where this is coming from.
Hi, I also have the same problem with my save. Sperm addict is not functioning properly.

It's the only two scenes I am missing.

I love this game. The fact that it's created by a woman only makes it hotter, thank you so much!

Are you planning to add more urination, by any chance?

Reactions: darlic

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bonjour,
As-tu pu reproduire le problème ou as tu besoin que je t'envoie une copie de ma sauvegarde?
Sinon quand comptes-tu publier un patch correctif. J'essaierai bien moi-même (comme je le fais avec des programme renpy) de chercher et corriger le problème mais je ne sais pas comment on fait avec RPG maker. (si c'est bien à partir de ça que tu crées ton jeu.
Bonne journée

[ENG]
Hello,

Were you able to reproduce the problem or do you need me to send you a copy of my backup?

If not, when do you plan to release a patch. I'll try myself (as I do with renpy programs) to find and fix the problem but I don't know how to do it with RPG maker (if that's what you're using to create your game).

Have a nice day
[FR]
Bonjour
Désolée, je n'ai pas eue le temps de me pencher sur ce problème. (je ne devrais pas avoir besoin de ta save, mais merci de proposer)
J'ai beaucoup de boulot IRL en ce moment, et je n'arrive pas à consacrer le temps que j'espérais à LGW. (Pas d'inquiétude, mon afflux de travail ne va pas durer éternellement)
Ceci dit, tu peux utiliser la CHEAT-ROOM (au sous sol de la maison) pour remonter les stats perdues afin de continuer le jeu sans être lésé.
----
[ENG]
Hello
Sorry, I haven't had time to look into this problem.(I shouldn't need your save, but thanks for offering)
I have a lot of work IRL at the moment, and I can't devote the time I was hoping for to LGW. (Don't worry, my influx of work won't last forever)
That said, you can use the CHEAT-ROOM (in the basement of the house) to bring up lost stats so that you can continue the game without being harmed.

Having trouble starting the warehouse quest, i've stopped by the harbour both on Wednesday evening and night. at night the door is closed and cant click the "job" icon. any ideas anyone?
To start this job, you must:
- have had the ad on the job board
- come by during the day to get hired
- come back at night (not in the evening) for the job to start.

Hey here how are we doing :D long time no see i know.
I'Hope everithing is all right for you :p
see you soon!
Hellooooooo !
I hope that everything is going well in your life (and that your past troubles have not returned to you).
On my side, everything is going well. Even if I'm a bit overwhelmed...

Hi, I also have the same problem with my save. Sperm addict is not functioning properly.
It's the only two scenes I am missing.
I'm sorry that this bug appeared in the last update.
I found out where the bug came from, but as I modified a lot the part of the code where the bug was, it's difficult for me to post a fix without generating additional bugs. You'll have to wait for the next "real" update

I love this game. The fact that it's created by a woman only makes it hotter, thank you so much!
I'm glad you like the game
It's funny that you find it hotter that I'm a female developer.

Are you planning to add more urination, by any chance?
The scenes I have already written for the next update do not contain uro. But, I might add some later

Gertcha

Aug 30, 2022
I'm glad you like the game
It's funny that you find it hotter that I'm a female developer.

The scenes I have already written for the next update do not contain uro. But, I might add some later
Well, it's like playing a woman's fantasies, I find that hot. :giggle:

Thanks for the reply. I only asked for more urination because there is already some in the game, and both scenes are incredibly hot, even if the one at school isn't finished yet. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Do you have any save game with the cum addicted scenes unlocked, please? I'd love to see them.

Can you recommend more female developers, please? Maybe PM or something, if they don't want to be publicly known.

Again, the idea of playing a woman's fantasies is amazing to me. :love:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
when's the next update?
Well... To tell you the truth, I don't really know.
Not this month, nor next month, considering how much I have to do for the next update
It's always so hard for me to predict how long each step of the update will take me (And the density of my work IRL is also unpredictable...)

I only asked for more urination because there is already some in the game, and both scenes are incredibly hot, even if the one at school isn't finished yet. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
I'm glad you like these scenes. I know it's not to everyone's taste...
The continuation of the story in the school's toilets is planned. But unfortunately not in the next update. (I can't go on all the scenes at the same time)

Do you have any save game with the cum addicted scenes unlocked, please? I'd love to see them.
Sorry, all the saves I have are all unusable because I used them to test while programming. Using them on the current version would cause many bugs.

Can you recommend more female developers, please? Maybe PM or something, if they don't want to be publicly known.
Again, the idea of playing a woman's fantasies is amazing to me. :love:
We are not very numerous.
I'll send you the list of female devs I know on F95zone in PM.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
I am working on it !

Lolita can now buy a car.
Still have some scenes to write...
For the moment I made 300 new images (this is only a small percentage of the ones I have to do)
I coded some scenes (the number of possible routes increases, so it's longer).
I created 2 new maps: outside the city, restaurant (I still have one to invent: nightclub)
I added new playable MTL languages (Still have some problem with chinese causing crash in sound menu)
best eta you can give
is it will be ready when it is ready ^_-

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes