pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Do you have this as a poster? Without the text? I would appreciate that.
Thanks for a great game. Looking forward to next update.
sorry, I didn't keep the images of these gifs without text.
I'll see if the new CG inspire me a new signature...

Anyway, I'm glad that you like the game. Thanks

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
sorry, I didn't keep the images of these gifs without text.
I'll see if the new CG inspire me a new signature...

Anyway, I'm glad that you like the game. Thanks
Ok, thanks for your quick reply. Yes I do love your game, and love Lolita. Just wanna say because I read post about her boobs not being big enough for titjob. She has lovely figure! Perfect for "imperfect" titjob haha.

Also, a suggestion for the cafe to add as she "evolves" to work without skirt, only apron (and pantyhose?). And the reaction that brings from customers would add extra to the game.

I understand development is not as fast as you or us would like, but I just want to encourage you to keep it up, and that it is very appreciated your work.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: leathermax

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I'm sorry. As I said, I wasn't sure what you were talking about. There is indeed a problem with the spermaddict on your save.
I'll need some time to figure out where this is coming from.
I have same problem, has it been figured out?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
One of the things I liked most in the game was trying out the thong in the clothes shop. She very nonchalantly goes out of the changing room into the public place of the shop to look at herself at the mirror. I think it'd be very cool if there were more people in the shop ogling at Lolita and if there was some dialogue added.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have same problem, has it been figured out?
Sorry, there are apparently 2 bugs that cause this problem. I found one of them, but I'm still looking for the second one (which seems to be in a place unrelated to this scene, so it's harder to find)

One of the things I liked most in the game was trying out the thong in the clothes shop. She very nonchalantly goes out of the changing room into the public place of the shop to look at herself at the mirror. I think it'd be very cool if there were more people in the shop ogling at Lolita and if there was some dialogue added.
That's the whole point of the fitting.
I can indeed think about adding text at this time ... I'll probably do it when I add the work that will take place here.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
Sorry, there are apparently 2 bugs that cause this problem. I found one of them, but I'm still looking for the second one (which seems to be in a place unrelated to this scene, so it's harder to find)

That's the whole point of the fitting.
I can indeed think about adding text at this time ... I'll probably do it when I add the work that will take place here.
keep fight

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I love Lolita! I am so looking forward to update and hopefully bugfix so she can have some spermaddiction, mwahhaha

Reactions: pepette

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
The images in the game are in 1280x720. The closer your screen configuration will be to the one in the game, the less pixels will appear. (see the FAQ of the main thread for more info)

You don't need the DEBUG-CODE, it's really a test tool, not a cheat tool.
Go down to the CGroom (stairs in the kitchen), through the CHEATroom door, and you should find what you are looking for without needing any code.
I have the same issue. There is something wrong with your game. The reason the pictures look so bad is not the desktop resolution. If I open the images directly in the folder of the game they look perfectly fine but if they appear ingame the are just a pixel mass. With other RPGM games that have 720p images I do not have this problem. So the issue is definitely in your game.

This is quite sad because otherwise I really like your game

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
+1
I have the same issue. There is something wrong with your game. The reason the pictures look so bad is not the desktop resolution. If I open the images directly in the folder of the game they look perfectly fine but if they appear ingame the are just a pixel mass. With other RPGM games that have 720p images I do not have this problem. So the issue is definitely in your game.

+1

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018

The difference probably comes from the RPGM engine that was used for the other games you tested.
Lolita gone wild is coded on RPGmaker VX-ACE
As I explained, RPG shrinks my images to display them, then I use a "plug-in" (i.e. a script in RPG language) that rearranges the images in a full screen mode.
This reduction/re-expansion produces the appearance of pixels.

Reactions: linus.quotes

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
The difference probably comes from the RPGM engine that was used for the other games you tested.
Lolita gone wild is coded on RPGmaker VX-ACE
As I explained, RPG shrinks my images to display them, then I use a "plug-in" (i.e. a script in RPG language) that rearranges the images in a full screen mode.
This reduction/re-expansion produces the appearance of pixels.
Hm, that´s kind of sad since i have the same prob and already tried the tricks i found in the FAQ.
The problem is not only there in full screen, but also at every other setting, even 1280x720 and it seems to be also kind of "new", because when i first played your game (long time ago....) it was perfectly working.
And for the second part of your answer, i think that´s quite strange cause i played DOZENS of RPGM games and
yours is the only one behaving like this. That would mean that your game is the only one made with that engine
(RPGmaker VX-ACE ?) and that i can´t believe......
Your game is really great and one of my favourites, a pity i can´t play it anymore.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hm, that´s kind of sad since i have the same prob and already tried the tricks i found in the FAQ.
The problem is not only there in full screen, but also at every other setting, even 1280x720 and it seems to be also kind of "new", because when i first played your game (long time ago....) it was perfectly working.
If it's really "long time ago...", then it must have been the period when all the images in the game were 455 pixels, and when most players complained that they were too small. :ROFLMAO:

And for the second part of your answer, i think that´s quite strange cause i played DOZENS of RPGM games and
yours is the only one behaving like this. That would mean that your game is the only one made with that engine
(RPGmaker VX-ACE ?) and that i can´t believe......
Lolita is certainly not the only game coded on VX-ace. But most of the ones I've seen on F95zone are made with MV or MZ

Your game is really great and one of my favourites, a pity i can´t play it anymore.
Honestly, I don't currently have any solutions to improve the display.
If it bothers you so much that you don't like the game anymore, too bad...
However, I think that excitement/interest is not only a pixel story (unless I still have too many illusions about male sexuality :unsure: )

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Honestly, I don't currently have any solutions to improve the display.
If it bothers you so much that you don't like the game anymore, too bad...
However, I think that excitement/interest is not only a pixel story (unless I still have too many illusions about male sexuality :unsure: )
No, don't worry :).
It's true men are considered more "visual" than women :) - though I remember girlfriends (I mean as in "friends of female sex", not as "my girlfriends", I never tried to get an harem in real life :)) checking out the ass of guys and commenting on it as well - but applies the same that applies to the boobs size or height.
A game with bigger images with more pixels, is not automatically more exciting and interesting than one with smaller images with less pixels - same as it goes in real life, a woman two meters tall with big boobs will be more visible because it's taller, but does not mean automatically she is more interesting and exciting than someone smaller and with less pronounced curves.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepette

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
at the begining and I'm already like... WOW... I mean, so much efford put into it, that's what I like to see and even better if you see it durring first few moments
there was only one question on my mind and that was - if I try to be comando, will exhib stop me, but I didn't figured how to get comando, so for now, let's get playing and put here more impression after I finish the game

one thing I would really apriciate tho would be rendering before first play instead of downloaded already rendered stuff - it would reduce size needed to download and increased quality of possible graphics to be used - tho maybe I'm only one here with slow network and strong machine

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
at the begining and I'm already like... WOW... I mean, so much efford put into it, that's what I like to see and even better if you see it durring first few moments
there was only one question on my mind and that was - if I try to be comando, will exhib stop me, but I didn't figured how to get comando, so for now, let's get playing and put here more impression after I finish the game

one thing I would really apriciate tho would be rendering before first play instead of downloaded already rendered stuff - it would reduce size needed to download and increased quality of possible graphics to be used - tho maybe I'm only one here with slow network and strong machine
Thanks for your feedback.
Indeed, Lolita has to have enough exhibition skills to be able to go commando (or naked).

You're not the only one with a bad connection, but as far as doing live renders, RPGmaker doesn't allow it. I try to reduce the size of the game by making the images in layout (read the FAQ for more info). However, because of the number of images, the game is still big. I'm sorry...

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes