JamieZocker

Oct 15, 2021
I have a bug where i got the trophie "Heat of Passion" after 15 days, even though lolita is still a virgin? The only things i did where blow jobs, hand jobs and tit jobs, does that already count as losing virginity? But i still have the status virgin? I need help

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have a bug where i got the trophie "Heat of Passion" after 15 days, even though lolita is still a virgin? The only things i did where blow jobs, hand jobs and tit jobs, does that already count as losing virginity? But i still have the status virgin? I need help
You are the 2nd to report this bug (For the moment, I haven't found where it comes from).
However, the trophies don't influence the rest of the game, so it's not a penalizing bug to play.

Reactions: JamieZocker

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
anyone have a save of her being pregnant?
In the game, press "ESC" + "game options" and select maximum fertility
then have unprotected sex with any guy
Lolita will get pregnant (she will not realize it until her next period)
Go to the cheat room, and go to the bloody panties icon. There choose to have your period.

Reactions: ustar and ronan333

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain it more hospital - nurse - drug the 2 & 3 pic how I can unlock this?

I tried it and at the moment no luck.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can somebody explain it more hospital - nurse - drug the 2 & 3 pic how I can unlock this?

I tried it and at the moment no luck.
I'm not sure I understand your question, so I hope my answer will fit.

To unlock the scenes, you must :
- first go to the dealer (alley near the brothel)
- take enough drugs to be addicted (the more you take, the more likely you are to be addicted, and there is more risk with cocaine than with weed - you'll know you're addicted if Lolita can't sleep without taking it at night)
- go to the hospital to get treatment for the drug. This treatment will make you spermaddict for 7 days.
- don't drink sperm all day, then go to bed: it will unlock the scene with Marc (roommate)
- don't drink sperm all day, then go to work at the warehouse: this will unlock the other scene

Don't forget to take advantage of the time when you are addicted to drugs to unlock all the CGs with the dealer.
Don't worry if you missed a CG: once Lolita has been cured of drugs, the slightest drug intake should make her addicted again, which allows you to revisit the scenes with the drug dealer and/or go back to the hospital.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure I understand your question, so I hope my answer will fit.

To unlock the scenes, you must :
- first go to the dealer (alley near the brothel)
- take enough drugs to be addicted (the more you take, the more likely you are to be addicted, and there is more risk with cocaine than with weed - you'll know you're addicted if Lolita can't sleep without taking it at night)
- go to the hospital to get treatment for the drug. This treatment will make you spermaddict for 7 days.
- don't drink sperm all day, then go to bed: it will unlock the scene with Marc (roommate)
- don't drink sperm all day, then go to work at the warehouse: this will unlock the other scene

Don't forget to take advantage of the time when you are addicted to drugs to unlock all the CGs with the dealer.
Don't worry if you missed a CG: once Lolita has been cured of drugs, the slightest drug intake should make her addicted again, which allows you to revisit the scenes with the drug dealer and/or go back to the hospital.
Bug CG159b

I played from beginning (the first time I play it) and the only two scenes 2&3 are missing are with the nurse - drug.

1) This is not correct:
This treatment will make you spermaddict for 7 days.

It goes away when you sleep !!!

Nothing I tried it out.

You sleep normal and when you go to work the work scene nothing special so something is buged.

2) I cheated to get the period I don`t know why the problem exist to get it (pregnant work fine after it have had the problem to get the period).

Here are my save try it out yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhin00

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bug CG159b

I played from beginning (the first time I play it) and the only two scenes 2&3 are missing are with the nurse - drug.

1) This is not correct:

Nothing I tried it out.

You sleep normal and when you go to work the work scene nothing special so something is buged.

2) I cheated to get the period I don`t know why the problem exist to get it (pregnant work fine after it have had the problem to get the period).

The scenes I was talking about concern the "drug" part of the hospital.
In order for these scenes to occur, Lolita must NOT be drinking semen during the day once she is spermaddict.
These scenes have nothing to do with pregnancy or periods. None of the options in the CHEATROOM will unlock them.
1st CG: drink the "medicine" at the hospital
2nd CG : in need of sperm at night in her room
3rd CG : in need of sperm when she works at the warehouse
If Lolita drinks any sperm during the day, the GC 2 and 3 are not triggered.

The other scenes in the hospital are about the gynecologist, and you only have to make an appointment for them to be triggered. Lolita must NOT have her period to get an appointement
(if you don't cheat, Lolita has her period on the 22nd day of the game, then every 28 days)
1st CG : 1st appointment
2nd CG : 2nd appointment

Last edited:
Reactions: AVM666

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
In order for these scenes to occur, Lolita must NOT be drinking semen during the day once she is spermaddict.
These scenes have nothing to do with pregnancy or periods. None of the options in the CHEATROOM will unlock them.
3rd CG : in need of sperm when she works at the warhouse

The other scenes in the hospital are about the gynecologist, and you only have to make an appointment for them to be triggered. Lolita must NOT have her period to get an appointement
(if you don't cheat, Lolita has her period on the 22nd day of the game, then every 28 days)
Can you read??? !!!

1) This treatment will make you spermaddict for 7 days.

This is not correct:

Nothing I tried it out.

This was the 1. bug and the other with the Period was the 2. bug.

Try my save and try it. And don`t talk about it when you haven`t tried it to get the two missing pics with my save !!!

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
Boktan motor, fare kontrolü yok, düşük çözünürlüklü sanat (1080p ekranlar on yıldan uzun bir süredir standart ve milyonlarca kişi bunun ötesine 1440p ve 2160p'ye geçti), pencereyi yeniden boyutlandırmanın kolay bir yolu yok, otomatik çalıştırma yok. Giysileri her değiştirdiğinizde, görünüşte atlamanın hiçbir yolu olmayan animasyonu göstermek çok çabuk eskiyor. Genel olarak kötü ilk izlenimler. Ren'Py'ye geçmek ve her şeyi yeniden yapmak kesinlikle çok fazla iş ama sonuçta çok daha iyi bir ürüne yol açacak ve kıyafetleri katlamak dosya boyutunu büyük ölçüde azaltacaktır.

Ayrıca, yaşını değiştirmenin bir yolu var mı? "Lolita Gone Wild" adlı bir oyun yapıp onu 18 yapmak çok saçma.
[/ALINTI]
you son of a b*c

Dec 13, 2019
3rd CG : in need of sperm when she works at the warhouse

I really had to smile at the typo. ^^
"Warhouse" = "Warehouse"

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bug CG159b

1) This is not correct:

Nothing I tried it out.

I'm sorry. As I said, I wasn't sure what you were talking about. There is indeed a problem with the spermaddict on your save.
I'll need some time to figure out where this is coming from.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 543: SyntaxError occured.
unexpected $undefined
\|[0301802011]
the bug fix you need is here
don't forget to go in the street and re-enter in the house to allow the fix to apply

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I people my game is too pixelated what's the problem ? :(
How to fix it ??
Why are there too many pixels? and what code to dial to open access DEBUG
View attachment 2112593 View attachment 2112591
The images in the game are in 1280x720. The closer your screen configuration will be to the one in the game, the less pixels will appear. (see the FAQ of the main thread for more info)

You don't need the DEBUG-CODE, it's really a test tool, not a cheat tool.
Go down to the CGroom (stairs in the kitchen), through the CHEATroom door, and you should find what you are looking for without needing any code.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes