我正在做一些测试,看看是否有可能。
(我还得看看游戏是否能正确显示汉字,这对我来说相当复杂,因为我不认识汉字)
当然,这将是一个机器翻译... 这意味着,如果我在这里写的东西是不可理解的,游戏可能就无法玩了。
我将随时向你报告。

我必须要有耐心:在游戏中添加一种语言需要大量的工作
------------------------
[ENGLISH]
Hello

I'm doing some tests to see if it's possible.
(I still have to see if the game displays Chinese characters correctly, which is quite complicated for me, since I don't know them)
Of course, it will be a machine translation... Which means that, if what I write here is incomprehensible, the game might be unplayable.
I'll keep you informed.

I'll have to be patient : adding a language in the game requires a lot of work

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I am in the process of adding new languages to the game (MTL).
- Chinese (simplified) - if I succeed, read the previous message
- Dutch
And I'm also integrating the corrections that ForPeace sent me for the Russian version.

If you want me to add more languages, NOW is the time to ask!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: makeitso

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
- Dutch
And I'm also integrating the corrections that ForPeace sent me for the Russian version.

Now I just remembered that I was supposed to finish the portuguese translation but failed miserably... =\
Life went to shit last months and I forgot about that... gonna try to retake that task hoping to finish until next update comes out

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

jimwesto

Apr 8, 2018
- Dutch

I would recommend, as a management tip, to keep developing the game and worry about more languages later or you will keep adding secondary functionalities forever. Just a friendly advice from a fellow developer.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Now I just remembered that I was supposed to finish the portuguese translation but failed miserably... =\
Life went to shit last months and I forgot about that... gonna try to retake that task hoping to finish until next update comes out
don't worry.
I am well aware of how long a correction takes.
Take as much time as you need.
As the langage already exist, create and post the file "lang6.txt" once you have finished your corrections does not require any modification in the game
I wish you good luck in this titanic job

I would recommend, as a management tip, to keep developing the game and worry about more languages later or you will keep adding secondary functionalities forever. Just a friendly advice from a fellow developer.
Don't worry : One does not prevent the other.
I have already started to make new scenes for the game (dates with Thomas : Already about 300 pics done).

For me adding languages is not "secondary functionalities", it's part of my vision for the accessibility of the game.
As a French woman, I know how much misunderstanding a language can make the... well... "pleasure of the game" complicated.

It's easier for me to add several languages at once (it saves me to make the same changes in the game several times).
As, currently, several players come forward to correct/add languages, I already have my nose in, so: this is the right time.
Whereas once I've done "too many" additions to the game, it will become impossible for me to release a new language without waiting for the update to be finished. And unfortunately, I know I'm not the fastest developer on F95zone.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Dommage que le jeu ne soit pas 100% lesbienne comme Missy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad the game is not 100% lesbian like Missy.

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Dommage que le jeu ne soit pas 100% lesbienne comme Missy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad the game is not 100% lesbian like Missy.
[FR]
Désolée, je ne peux pas satisfaire tout le monde.
Il y a d'autres scènes lesbiennes prévues dans le jeu, et aussi bisexuelles (ffh).
Cependant, la majorité des scènes sont hétéro...
Je ne me suis jamais posé la question de savoir s'il est possible de faire une partie 100% lesbienne

------------------------------------------------
[ENG]
Sorry, can't satisfy everyone.
There are other lesbian scenes planned in the game, and also bisexual (ffm) ones.
However, the majority of the scenes are straight...
I've never wondered if it's possible to play a 100% lesbian route

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
how about once a month?
Once a month, I know that's a pace I can't match.
My ideal would be to do 2 to 3 updates per year.
Writing the dialogues, creating the images for each outfit, clipping them, correcting them, coding, testing... all this takes time

Also, sometime I make big modifications in the game, which require a lot of changes, and in this case it extends the time needed (This is what happened for the previous update where I set up period/pregnancy and also created a mainpage that retains the endings that the player has seen)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes