Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Basically seems like Chloe18 but with HS2 for art, RPGM as the engine instead of Renpy and hopefully better writing.

Looks like it could be fun in the future. Best of luck.

Reactions: somedud3

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Basically seems like Chloe18 but with HS2 for art, RPGM as the engine instead of Renpy and hopefully better writing.

Looks like it could be fun in the future. Best of luck.
Well, having played Chloe18 as well, I would say, despite the fact in general I dislike RPGM (but LGW is not the only one I played and like) and that in Chlo18 you do not have to "walk around" with your character, my feeling is that in Chloe18 you have more grinding, or at least, that was the sensation, I was feeling more the "grinding" part.
So, much, that I stopped playing Chloe18 at a certain point, while I am still playing LGW.
But of course, this is a personal opinion.

Omega600

Mar 26, 2022
Well, I have to say if you fully completed the game for v. 130 it'd be slightly boring playing v. 159. The only activities are on Saturday (Igrid party) and on Wednesday (hangar work). All other days are Grinding days:
Shower, hairbrush, tampons, makeup, go to school, skip class, go home, pass time, go to dealer (to open some addtion CGs on Wednesday its neccessary to be in withdrawal), anal->discount->drugs, take drugs, go home, take pills, "I'm too horny. I need to decompress", Masturbate->Skip CGs, sleep. And Loundry.
Some of this activities are not neccessary (shower/tampos for only 7 days, pills if you don't use condoms), but anyway v 159 looks more like Woman Simulator.

The game of course is much more interesting if you start from the very beggining ;)

As for a little bugs, drawbacks and flaws.
1. When I finished v130 and started v159 I couldn't skip Math classes, I had principal punishments for not doing homework and almost all CGs with math teacher in order. There were no such problem with PE or Literature.
2. Blackmail CG №2 in CGroom displays number: "0040523" instead "replay ..."
3. Isn't it too much pictures of Lolita in apartment? I think 11 pictures (and only 4 different) are overmuch even for a late game.
4. Why visiting hospital doesn't skip time? I visit genecologist in the afternoon and go out in the afternoon. Is it ok?
5. When I'm in withdrawal I still can visit a party and after party a new day begins with no drugs taken. Is it a little flaw?
6. Why in CGroom two labels (Cafe Francais, Sex shop) are not transparent? I can go through all others, but not those. It feels like invisible wall and a little annoying.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well, I have to say if you fully completed the game for v. 130 it'd be slightly boring playing v. 159. The only activities are on Saturday (Igrid party) and on Wednesday (hangar work). All other days are Grinding days.
The game of course is much more interesting if you start from the very beggining ;)
As I say in the changelog :
"Old saves will work BUT don't blame me if old save are boring to play... "

1. When I finished v130 and started v159 I couldn't skip Math classes, I had principal punishments for not doing homework and almost all CGs with math teacher in order. There were no such problem with PE or Literature.
Oh... that's strange.
I'll see if I can find out where the bug came from.
Thanks for reporting it to my attention.

2. Blackmail CG №2 in CGroom displays number: "0040523" instead "replay ..."
Thanks for the info !

3. Isn't it too much pictures of Lolita in apartment? I think 11 pictures (and only 4 different) are overmuch even for a late game.
It's a little joke: Every time you pay your rent in kind, a picture of Lolita is added to the wall.
It is true that I could make the pictures more varied.

There are other little jokes like this in the game:
- every week, one more balloon is stuck on the school roof.
- in the kitchen, the plant grows every week, and Lolita makes naughty comments if you click on it.
- "Lolita sucks" grafitis appear everywhere in the city

4. Why visiting hospital doesn't skip time? I visit genecologist in the afternoon and go out in the afternoon. Is it ok?
All the activities that Lolita does don't skip time.
However, you are right, it would indeed be logical that the hospital appointments change time.
I'll add that.

5. When I'm in withdrawal I still can visit a party and after party a new day begins with no drugs taken. Is it a little flaw?
This is a simplification. Lolita's falling asleep after the party is a different "code" than usual. Given the number of conditions I already have to deal with in this code, it was quite difficult to incorporate the lack of drugs. So I skipped that step.
I'll see if I can find a way to put it back in.

6. Why in CGroom two labels (Cafe Francais, Sex shop) are not transparent? I can go through all others, but not those. It feels like invisible wall and a little annoying.
This is a problem I had noticed before publishing, but I only understood where it came from after the release.
It will be fixed in the next update.

nonameannounced

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone got an idea how to fix having no audio? I dont know what this could be caused by (unless there just really are no sounds in the current release) so I also dont know what info to give to help narrow it down.
I'm running the game on linux using wine, but since other every other game so far had sound, it seems unlikely that this would be the cause.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone got an idea how to fix having no audio? I dont know what this could be caused by (unless there just really are no sounds in the current release) so I also dont know what info to give to help narrow it down.
I'm running the game on linux using wine, but since other every other game so far had sound, it seems unlikely that this would be the cause.
The main menu has sound effects already, so there should be sound alright. Check your drivers and outputs is all I can say.

PS Just doing a Web search out of curiosity netted this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/#post-1201295. Maybe that'll help?
For players: RPG Maker is available for Windows only. Fortunately it can be executed on Wine easily. Create a 32-bit Wine prefix for RPGM games (see Appendix D), then from Winecfg disable the "winegstreamer" library and from Winetricks install the "directmusic" component.

Last edited:

nonameannounced

Nov 23, 2021
The main menu has sound effects already, so there should be sound alright. Check your drivers and outputs is all I can say.

PS Just doing a Web search out of curiosity netted this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/#post-1201295. Maybe that'll help?
it beeing a randomly occuring problem with rpg maker and wine was my first thought as well but all other rpg maker games I've tried so far had no problems at all and sound was working well for all of them. Thats why I'm even posting here.
Edit: Oh nevermind, seems like most rpgm games I played were nw.js games
Edit2: I really should read more thorougly next time, I was missing the direct music dependancy... Welp thanks for your help in showing me how blind I am :D
Edit3: even after installing directmusic it still doesnt work, and after testing some more rpgm games of this type this one really seems to be the only one without any sound

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Criticism:

I would like to have a third option when you are pregnant. You get the child and put it in the CG's room as a trophy. The Game Over as it is now is kinda goofy. I'd rather be able to keep playing after that. And I don't want to have an abortion either, because then I don't get anything from becoming pregnant.
The Game Over image can still appear. But the game isn't over then.

P.S.:
I hope google translator got that right.

• Thinking Face

nonameannounced

Nov 23, 2021
short update: sound was fixed by redownloading the game, maybe I downloaded the compressed version before and my pc had a hard time playing the compressed audio files or something like that. Sorry for wasting your time, have a good one.

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
So, a couple of questions concerning trophies. What constitutes domination toward the domination trophy? and coercion toward the sex slave trophy?

Dec 13, 2019
So, a couple of questions concerning trophies. What constitutes domination toward the domination trophy? and coercion toward the sex slave trophy?
I don't think that's included yet. But if I understand correctly, "sex slave" by the blackmail and "domination" by the lesbian in the swimming pool will be added. But I'm not sure.

maddino

Mar 30, 2019
Could it be that the blackmail quest has a new bug or am I overseeing sth? I had the talk at the fountain and chose blackmail. He told me, that I'd regret it not to help him and since then nothing has happened with this quest for more than a week. (To do list still says: Meet someone at the fountain).

Edit: Nevermind. Just after I've complained here the second quest startet :cool:

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
For me, Lolita gone wild is a trial run.
It's not the first game I've made in my life, but it's the most accomplished, it's also the first one I've released publicly (and it's my first adult game).

I really feel like I've reached the limits of RPGm: LGW is very big, and the engine often crashes while I'm coding.
I've also reached some HoneySelect1 limits, I've learned to work around some of them, but it's tedious.

Anyway, I learned a lot from making LGW. The mistakes I've made and the feedback I've gotten from players have made me grow.
I hope to do what I imagine for the next one. If I can achieve what I have in mind, it will really be a better game.
It's going to take me a while, I'll have to learn a new language.

But... for the moment, I have to finish LGW, and it will require several more updates.
[/QUOTE]
I just want to say, I love your game, it's very well written and DEFINETILY HOT

• Red Heart

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
The comment on the Thong/Monokini is from an American perspective. Over here their is still a moratorium against female nipples. The arresting officer wouldn't even write in his report what was on Lolita's bottom half. The officer would charge her with indecent exposure for having her breasts exposed. For the land of the free and the home of the brave we are very quick to arrest people brave enough to demonstrate how free they really want to be.
This is some kind of weird misconception. There are relatively few laws about female toplessness in public. Only a few places have them. You might get harassed by the cops to leave or put a shirt on, but that's about it. They couldn't arrest you nor even write a ticket unless you were pinching your own nipples and moaning.

You can't show them on TV, but a woman can walk around topless in almost any major American city.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is some kind of weird misconception. There are relatively few laws about female toplessness in public. Only a few places have them. You might get harassed by the cops to leave or put a shirt on, but that's about it. They couldn't arrest you nor even write a ticket unless you were pinching your own nipples and moaning.

You can't show them on TV, but a woman can walk around topless in almost any major American city.
true story theres a few places in canada that woman are allowed to be TOPLESS
for the hecklers out there google it and see for it yourselves

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes