ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
true story theres a few places in canada that woman are allowed to be TOPLESS
for the hecklers out there google it and see for it yourselves
Well, actually it is interesting, because I can tell you that in many, and I would dare to say most, cities in Europe, that would be illegal, although indeed they would just ask you to cover them at risk of a fine, unless it is for things like breastfeeding a baby - though notice that at least some cities I know about for sure, also forbid men to go around with uncovered chest, and in that case, there can be no breastfeeding excuse :).
Beaches are a different matter, being completely nude is only for nudist beaches, but as far as I recall, in many places they may allow topless even if it is not a nudist beach.

The trick may derive also from a definition.
At risk of getting "flames", female breasts count also as sexual organs (I don't mean legally, but more in an physiological sense), so if they are seen in that way, it is normal that is not allowed to bear them bare in the cities - breastfeeding takes away the sexual element (or as I prefer to put it, the right of the baby to get fed when he needs it, even in if it is a public place, prevails on any other consideration :)).
If they consider it in that way, they can leverage the indecent exposure or similar thing, if not, they will not bother, and eventually just enjoy the show :p :-D
Notice than that you can also have some "trick" (even if not meant as a trick).
I still recall (I was rather surprised) seeing in the metro a Swedish (heard her speaking) lady, probably tourist, who was wearing something, but it was almost completely transparent, so you could see perfectly her breast under it (and really, I don't mean an hint or shadow, it was white, but really almost completely transparent).

Reactions: str8up

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, I'm just curious right now, this game here and this one Valentina Summer are related somehow? I mean, Lolita appears on it, and it has a kinda similar gameplay style :unsure:
AFAIK (the author can correct me) no, the only link is the fact the tool for the images, and some characters/"assets" are probably the same, and elements like having a school setting, and setting the age at 18. But unless this has changed, Lolita does not really have paths, even if it has some sequences of events, and from the dates there, Lolita started much earlier as game.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
AFAIK (the author can correct me) no, the only link is the fact the tool for the images, and some characters/"assets" are probably the same, and elements like having a school setting, and setting the age at 18. But unless this has changed, Lolita does not really have paths, even if it has some sequences of events, and from the dates there, Lolita started much earlier as game.
yeah I know the tool used is the same, both are RPGM games, using HS to the animations and stuff, and what I mean about Lolita being in that other game is only as a NPC not really related to the story or so...
And yeah, my main question is actually "what game came first?", because it seems that even that Valentina Summer game have a couple prequel games or so, which btw are from another developer actually... confusing AF I'd say... :ROFLMAO:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hey, I'm just curious right now, this game here and this one Valentina Summer are related somehow? I mean, Lolita appears on it, and it has a kinda similar gameplay style :unsure:
In fact "Valentina summer" is the remake of valentina story HS edition with a BIG change : the main character has been changed to look like Lolita.
I haven't tried the game, so I don't know how much plagiarism it is, but the post below leaves no doubt which game inspired the other :
https://f95zone.to/threads/valentinas-story-hs-edition-v0-08-boneca_sb.50757/post-5775874
Capture.PNG

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
In fact "Valentina summer" is the remake of valentina story HS edition with a BIG change : the main character has been changed to look like Lolita.
I haven't tried the game, so I don't know how much plagiarism it is, but the post below leaves no doubt which game inspired the other :
https://f95zone.to/threads/valentinas-story-hs-edition-v0-08-boneca_sb.50757/post-5775874
View attachment 1980934
Oh yeah indeed this does clarify things, it's crystal clear now haha!
So, it means that "CyberNTR2069" and "Boneca_SB" are actually the same person/developer? That's so confusing haha

And, I couldn't help it but notice that the developer said "...things that Pepete created for HIS game" :HideThePain:

Reactions: pepette
Apr 19, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: linus.quotes

Arara13

Jul 8, 2017
Had anyone a problem with extremely poor quality of all pictures in this game? At first I thought that it's just such a game, but then I saw screenshots. Version of the game is not compressed.

Vaosik

Sep 4, 2019
The game crashes (error) when I try to pay rent for the first time. The rent is 150 g, I have 200, but writes that there is not enough.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Had anyone a problem with extremely poor quality of all pictures in this game? At first I thought that it's just such a game, but then I saw screenshots. Version of the game is not compressed.
Same here...
read the FAQ
all the explanations are inside.

The game crashes (error) when I try to pay rent for the first time. The rent is 150 g, I have 200, but writes that there is not enough.
Did you apply the bugfix ?
If yes, can you send me your most recent save (just before the crash). I need to see the error message.
(you'll need to ZIP or RAR your savegame to send it here)

Otherwise, the bug about the rent amount has been reported to me several times. This is a mistake on my part. While fixing one problem (sometimes the rent to pay was zero), I created another one. But as this one is rather advantageous for the player (simplified access to a scene) the fix will wait for the next update

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I just want tocplay game on joiplay. Anyone can fix this?
I can't really help you. I have never tried to use joiplay.

All I can tell you is that the missing lang2.txt file is the one that contains English.
It is called by "default" when the game is launched (so it is necessary for the game to work)
If you need space, the game should work with only lang2.txt and the langX file of the language you choose

I think you're the first one to give feedback on joiplay since all the languages are in external files, so I think the other players who use it managed to launch the game

Reactions: Lilifox

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I can't really help you. I have never tried to use joiplay.

All I can tell you is that the missing lang2.txt file is the one that contains English.
It is called by "default" when the game is launched (so it is necessary for the game to work)
If you need space, the game should work with only lang2.txt and the langX file of the language you choose

I think you're the first one to give feedback on joiplay since all the languages are in external files, so I think the other players who use it managed to launch the game
Thank you. My game folder was in external storage, i just moved it and looks like it worked.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes