pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Addition:Tested ukranian - there error window after school in the begining (i missed bugfix)). Also did some language fixes in (ukranian section) translation xls file (like gender point sentences - in slavic languages (ukranian,polish, russian) person points his\her gender in verbs unlike in english, for example, and machine translation cannt translate correct because of it). Will publish later
Great that you saw the bugfix (I never really know how to draw attention to it)

I'm glad you've started correcting the Ukrainian translation! Thank you very much.:love:
It's a big job, I hope you won't get discouraged.

I know that machine translations are not perfect.
Especially since there are a lot of puns in the game, which, sometimes, makes for some strange translations
And these translators also are very prudish when it comes to sexual terms...

For your remark about the gender... The original language of the game is French (in which the feminine gender is also marked in the conjugation and spelling)
Most of the time, I start the auto translation from French, so the gender is supposed to be well translated.
However, I quickly realized that MTL confused "have her menstruation" with "follow the rules" ("avoir ses règles"/"suivre la règle" in French) and tampons with buffer ("tampons"/"mémoire tampon" in French). This forced me to start from English for the MTL on many scenes. Then gender was lost in the translation.
I also noticed that MTLs do not respect at all the French "vous/tu" which are however found in other languages (Spanish, German... don't know for other)
Sometimes machine translators make jokes.:LOL:

Last edited:

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug. First it says I have to pay 150 for rent but I have 211. And it says I don't have enough when he asks for rent on the first rent date. Also when he says if i don't have enough i have to find another way to pay the rent, the game closes with an error. "Script 'game_interpreter' line 543: syntaxError occured" How do I fix these?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug. First it says I have to pay 150 for rent but I have 211. And it says I don't have enough when he asks for rent on the first rent date. Also when he says if i don't have enough i have to find another way to pay the rent, the game closes with an error. "Script 'game_interpreter' line 543: syntaxError occured" How do I fix these?
For the problem about having money but not being able to pay... you are the first one to report the bug.
I'll look into it carefully.

For the second bug (crash) you just have to download the bugfix (link on the homepage of the game).
Read carefully the indications concerning the place where you made your savegame.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
For the problem about having money but not being able to pay... you are the first one to report the bug.
I'll look into it carefully.

For the second bug (crash) you just have to download the bugfix (link on the homepage of the game).
Read carefully the indications concerning the place where you made your savegame.
That happened in my game as well, but not a problem really, just saved money every week not paying the rent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
That happened in my game as well, but not a problem really, just saved money every week not paying the rent.
Thank you for telling me.
(It's not a big bug, as it gives easier access to this scene)
For the following Sundays, it's not a bug: Once Lolita has paid in kind, the option is proposed even if she has money

Caldo

May 3, 2020
I also got the bug. I also seem to know the reason its seem at the start of the first week you already in dept and you need the double ammout of money at the check even when he only takes 150 when you have the needed 300. (I Cheated the money per savegame edit is impossibel to get that money in the first week).

I also got a problem with the holy virgin/heat of passion trophy. I am still a virgin incl the sybol for it and my stats shows that i only have been groped 6 and P. Exhi. 1 and the rest is zero. But the heat of passion trophy was unlocked at day 15 instead of the holy virgin.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I also got the bug. I also seem to know the reason its seem at the start of the first week you already in dept and you need the double ammout of money at the check even when he only takes 150 when you have the needed 300. (I Cheated the money per savegame edit is impossibel to get that money in the first week).

I also got a problem with the holy virgin/heat of passion trophy. I am still a virgin incl the sybol for it and my stats shows that i only have been groped 6 and P. Exhi. 1 and the rest is zero. But the heat of passion trophy was unlocked at day 15 instead of the holy virgin.
Thank you for these explanations.
Now I understood where the 2 bugs come from.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i want her to get pregnant. but i don't like that game over.
She can get pregnant from different characters, up to you to choose which person gets her pregnant, don't think all pregnancies are game over, could be wrong though.
Sorry, as I've already explained, I can't create a version of the game with Lolita who is pregnant.
I would have to redo the 9500 images with her big belly and that's really too much work.
If Lolita gets pregnant, you have the choice to abort or keep it.
If you keep it, depending on who the father is, there are 3 possible endings.

On day 17, middle of the week, I got a warning when going to bed that I needed to pay my rent.
Thank you for letting me know.
I don't really understand how this could happen, I will try to find this bug.

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry, as I've already explained, I can't create a version of the game with Lolita who is pregnant.
I would have to redo the 9500 images with her big belly and that's really too much work.
If Lolita gets pregnant, you have the choice to abort or keep it.
If you keep it, depending on who the father is, there are 3 possible endings.

Thank you for letting me know.
I don't really understand how this could happen, I will try to find this bug.
I think its great that you put this kind of effort into following up on bug reports. Enjoying the game for a while now. Thanks

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
This is not a bug report as much as it is a suggestion. Showing boobs in public is showing boobs in public no matter if the outfit showing boobs is the monokini or the thong. I suggest that the Exhibition level for wearing both, in and out of the house be set to the same level. The levels you have set for the other underwear and bathing suits is fine. Women are less likely to go out and about in their underwear than they are in a bathing suit.

I believe we would all like a play through with Lolita pregnant. I understand that it is a pain in the ass, but maybe creating one or two images at a time till the game is considered complete could make it possible.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This is not a bug report as much as it is a suggestion. Showing boobs in public is showing boobs in public no matter if the outfit showing boobs is the monokini or the thong. I suggest that the Exhibition level for wearing both, in and out of the house be set to the same level. The levels you have set for the other underwear and bathing suits is fine. Women are less likely to go out and about in their underwear than they are in a bathing suit.

I believe we would all like a play through with Lolita pregnant. I understand that it is a pain in the ass, but maybe creating one or two images at a time till the game is considered complete could make it possible.
Is it the same for you to walk around in a bathing suit or in your underwear?
For my part, I really consider that it is not the same thing. I don't have any problem to be in monokini (even if I rarely go out of the beach like that), but it seems to me to be another level to go out only dressed in thong.

As for Lolita pregnant, there is another problem than the number of images.
Honey select (which I use for the images) does not make a nice round belly. It just makes Lolita look fat.
For the actual pregnant pics, I had to choose the posture wisely, and retouch the images.
So, it's going to be really hard to make interesting pictures so that Lolita can continue to have the kind of life she has now.
... Last thing. I want to finishing this game and then start the next one. I don't feel like doing 2 projects at once, however, I'm starting to get a lot of notes for the next game, and it's hard to wait to get to it.

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
... Last thing. I want to finishing this game and then start the next one. I don't feel like doing 2 projects at once, however, I'm starting to get a lot of notes for the next game, and it's hard to wait to get to it.
Don't know if this is a answerable question, but anway, what model design engine are you planning to use on the next game? :unsure:
I can't help but think that it'll be awesome to have something like LGW using Honey select 2... =P

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
Is it the same for you to walk around in a bathing suit or in your underwear?
For my part, I really consider that it is not the same thing. I don't have any problem to be in monokini (even if I rarely go out of the beach like that), but it seems to me to be another level to go out only dressed in thong.

As for Lolita pregnant, there is another problem than the number of images.
Honey select (which I use for the images) does not make a nice round belly. It just makes Lolita look fat.
For the actual pregnant pics, I had to choose the posture wisely, and retouch the images.
So, it's going to be really hard to make interesting pictures so that Lolita can continue to have the kind of life she has now.
The comment on the Thong/Monokini is from an American perspective. Over here their is still a moratorium against female nipples. The arresting officer wouldn't even write in his report what was on Lolita's bottom half. The officer would charge her with indecent exposure for having her breasts exposed. For the land of the free and the home of the brave we are very quick to arrest people brave enough to demonstrate how free they really want to be.

Thank you for explaining the process you use to create the art work. I was thinking about the pregnancy aspect all day. Avoiding pregnancy while being as promiscuous as possible is a challenge some modern women have taken on. I just don't like the idea of pregnancy equaling game over. Here in America, the conservatives try to scare girls and young women celibate with this concept. There abstinence only education states that pregnant women can't get educated, have careers or find decent husbands. Sorry for the rant and thank you for listening.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The comment on the Thong/Monokini is from an American perspective. Over here their is still a moratorium against female nipples. The arresting officer wouldn't even write in his report what was on Lolita's bottom half. The officer would charge her with indecent exposure for having her breasts exposed. For the land of the free and the home of the brave we are very quick to arrest people brave enough to demonstrate how free they really want to be.

Thank you for explaining the process you use to create the art work. I was thinking about the pregnancy aspect all day. Avoiding pregnancy while being as promiscuous as possible is a challenge some modern women have taken on. I just don't like the idea of pregnancy equaling game over. Here in America, the conservatives try to scare girls and young women celibate with this concept. There abstinence only education states that pregnant women can't get educated, have careers or find decent husbands. Sorry for the rant and thank you for listening.
In France, we don't have the same notion of indecency as you do.
The law forbids a woman to walk topless in the street (while men have the right). However, we are not as prudes as in America.
It's complicated to explain, but there are cases where I could do it without the police stopping me. It all depends on the context (but don't dream, French women rarely walk around topless in the street :ROFLMAO:). On the other hand, there are plenty of cases where I would expose myself to great risks by doing it ( groping, assault).

Although there is still a lot of room for improvement in terms of equality between men and women, we don't really have this incentive to abstinence that you speak of.
There are still old macho concepts that make a woman who is too free be considered a whore (while men who collect women are valued)
Things are slowly changing...

As for me, I was lucky enough to have a mother who explained to me that girls' sexuality was normal and that I didn't have to be ashamed of my desires.
I was also lucky enough to have many brothers, which allowed me to learn how male psychology works... And their friends were guinea pigs for me to hone my seduction skills :devilish::ROFLMAO:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Don't know if this is a answerable question, but anway, what model design engine are you planning to use on the next game? :unsure:
I can't help but think that it'll be awesome to have something like LGW using Honey select 2... =P
At the moment, I haven't decided everything yet.
HoneySelect2 is one of the options I am considering.
But it might be in 2D

Currently I'm testing which game engine I will use.
It should not be on RPGmaker.
Maybe GodotEngine

I started to write the "mechanics" of the game.
I've been thinking about the plot, about some scenes.

Everything can still change at this stage, but I plan to make a "sandbox / survival / point'n'click / post apocalyptic / female protagonist" game
and with, of course, humor

I have barely started.
And like I said, I want to finish Lolita gone wild first

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
As for me, I was lucky enough to have a mother who explained to me that girls' sexuality was normal and that I didn't have to be ashamed of my desires.
I was also lucky enough to have many brothers, which allowed me to learn how male psychology works... And their friends were guinea pigs for me to hone my seduction skills :devilish::ROFLMAO:
That was kinda fun to read haha! I didn't knew that u are a girl, tho... '^^

At the moment, I haven't decided everything yet.
HoneySelect2 is one of the options I am considering.
But it might be in 2D

Currently I'm testing which game engine I will use.
It should not be on RPGmaker.
Maybe GodotEngine

I started to write the "mechanics" of the game.
I've been thinking about the plot, about some scenes.

Everything can still change at this stage, but I plan to make a "sandbox / survival / point'n'click / post apocalyptic / female protagonist" game
and with, of course, humor

I have barely started.
And like I said, I want to finish Lolita gone wild first
Heck yeah that sounds fun! I'm really dumb regarding all these graphics stuff, I just know to say if I like something or not, I mean, there are some really good examples of nice looking graphics and animations in games here, and your ideas of plots are really interesting (including LGW), it deserves badass graphics too IMHO

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
That was kinda fun to read haha! I didn't knew that u are a girl, tho... '^^
I know, many players are surprised when I say it.
Yet I don't hide it.
(It's the fault of the English language that doesn't feminize)
Even if we are not numerous, I am not the only female developer on F95zone

Heck yeah that sounds fun! I'm really dumb regarding all these graphics stuff, I just know to say if I like something or not, I mean, there are some really good examples of nice looking graphics and animations in games here, and your ideas of plots are really interesting (including LGW), it deserves badass graphics too IMHO
For me, Lolita gone wild is a trial run.
It's not the first game I've made in my life, but it's the most accomplished, it's also the first one I've released publicly (and it's my first adult game).

I really feel like I've reached the limits of RPGm: LGW is very big, and the engine often crashes while I'm coding.
I've also reached some HoneySelect1 limits, I've learned to work around some of them, but it's tedious.

Anyway, I learned a lot from making LGW. The mistakes I've made and the feedback I've gotten from players have made me grow.
I hope to do what I imagine for the next one. If I can achieve what I have in mind, it will really be a better game.
It's going to take me a while, I'll have to learn a new language.

But... for the moment, I have to finish LGW, and it will require several more updates.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I know, many players are surprised when I say it.
Yet I don't hide it.
(It's the fault of the English language that doesn't feminize)
Even if we are not numerous, I am not the only female developer on F95zone

For me, Lolita gone wild is a trial run.
It's not the first game I've made in my life, but it's the most accomplished, it's also the first one I've released publicly (and it's my first adult game).

I really feel like I've reached the limits of RPGm: LGW is very big, and the engine often crashes while I'm coding.
I've also reached some HoneySelect1 limits, I've learned to work around some of them, but it's tedious.

Anyway, I learned a lot from making LGW. The mistakes I've made and the feedback I've gotten from players have made me grow.
I hope to do what I imagine for the next one. If I can achieve what I have in mind, it will really be a better game.
It's going to take me a while, I'll have to learn a new language.

But... for the moment, I have to finish LGW, and it will require several more updates.
Keep on the good work! Wish I had enough money to help more on that buy a coffee stuff, but I'll keep cheering, playing and helping as I can in your games' development! =D
It's always cool to know that more and more girls are into programming and developing games and stuff!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Keep on the good work! Wish I had enough money to help more on that buy a coffee stuff, but I'll keep cheering, playing and helping as I can in your games' development! =D
It's always cool to know that more and more girls are into programming and developing games and stuff!
You have already helped me a lot by participating in the tests of this version.
But don't worry, I'm "uneducated" enough to dare to ask you again for help when I need it :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes