Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well it is true. you go through the door, after you accepted the job during daytime before you go "working".
There is no accepting the job though, I went to the school, it told me I had a job to pick up, I did. And then nothing.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Obviously you haven't tried then. You have to have gotten the prompt during evening at home that you have work in the warehouse. It should be linear, I don't know how you're failing to get it.

To simplify. During the evening on WEDNESDAY, approach the clock and try to advance time. You should get dialogue afterward saying that you have work in the warehouse.
Should is a strong word when it's not happening. It's not working.
Obviously I have tried, Or I would not be here asking. It's the promt you speak of that does not exist.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Should is a strong word when it's not happening. It's not working.
Obviously I have tried, Or I would not be here asking. It's the promt you speak of that does not exist.
Have you actually spoken to the warehouse guy about the job?

Reactions: pepette

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
There is no accepting the job though, I went to the school, it told me I had a job to pick up, I did. And then nothing.
After i read the ad in school i had to go to the warehouse for some sort of interview. after that, i was reminded to go to my job at the warehouse when i entered my home at night. That is how it should work.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
After i read the ad in school i had to go to the warehouse for some sort of interview. after that, i was reminded to go to my job at the warehouse when i entered my home at night. That is how it should work.
yeah no they don't want to talk to me, one tells me to get out of there because it's dangerous and the other says he's busy. even when he's done and is in front of the pc

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I am not able to start the wearhouse job, I have taken the note in school it tells me to go there at wednesday night, but I just can't find out how you start the job, there seems to be a barrel in the way
View attachment 1855886
You can't get in because you're not hired yet.
there are 3 steps:
- you have to get the announcement at school.
- go see the boss for a day (any day) to talk with him and get hired.
- Finally, you can go to work on Wednesday after dark.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Error when going to Paul and Nathalie during Ingrid's party
Thank you for the report.
I'll try to correct the mistake, I should be able to send you a little fix in a few minutes.

When i use other way to pay the rent,the game crashs View attachment 1856154
It's a rare crash... see the little fix here
I'm waiting to see if more crashes are reported and I'll post a global bugfix

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Game opens fullscreen. I want to play windowed. How?
(I wonder why I made a FAQ and a Tuto)
it depends on the fullscreen mode you are in...
either you press ALT+ENTER or you press F5

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
I have to say i really like this game, it has more or less everything i´m looking for in that regard...BUT:
it doesn´t work in whatever resolution and also not in the two fullscreen options, the trick with the "300/301" change doesn´t work also, it just looks really awful while the pics in the gamefolder look really good and crisp....and my computer is not a potato (win11/32ram/rtx3080). it´s not that the pics just look bad or pixelated, they really look WRONG most of the time, in resolution and dimensions. And the mousecontrol is really hard to use in fullscreen....cursor is slow and sometimes even out of screen.
So, whats the problem ? Is there any solution ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have to say i really like this game, it has more or less everything i´m looking for in that regard...BUT:
it doesn´t work in whatever resolution and also not in the two fullscreen options, the trick with the "300/301" change doesn´t work also, it just looks really awful while the pics in the gamefolder look really good and crisp....and my computer is not a potato (win11/32ram/rtx3080). it´s not that the pics just look bad or pixelated, they really look WRONG most of the time, in resolution and dimensions. And the mousecontrol is really hard to use in fullscreen....cursor is slow and sometimes even out of screen.
I did notice the res doesn't seem to change much no matter what res you pick, also thought the cursor movements were jagged so I just use the arrow keys on my keyboard and the enter key, seems to work ok.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm sorry you're having such difficulty displaying.
The "resolution" menu caused a lot of crashes during the testing of this update. We had to tinker...
However, I've already received this kind of feedback in previous releases, and often it comes from the fact that your screen is very big (unfortunately, I don't have this kind of screen at home, so I can't test/fix this)

For the mouse... You are the first one to give me this kind of feedback. Can you explain me more precisely what's going on ? (you can contact me in PM if you prefer)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bugfix for CG159b:

- Fix Ukrainian typo (\\п instead of \\n) causing a crash (thks sterbenon)
- Fix crash at Ingrid's party, intro to Paul and Nathalie's scene. (thks VictorHayes)
- Fix crash when you pay the rent after being in debt for a week (thks tnmleto2 & gb125gb9 )

Extract and Copy the "Data" folder in the game folder
Answer "yes" to "overwrite existing files".

If you have a new crash, come and check this message, I will add the fix if needed as the bugs are reported.
if you experience a crash that is not listed here, please tell me !

EDIT : (Thks to brent2687 and Forca who allowed me to point out this problem)
It seems that the bugfix does not apply immediately if your savegame is on the MAP where the bug is.
(For example if your savegame is in the house before you have the rent bug.)
In this case, leave the house or Ingrid's apartment
Re-enter
Done... The bugfix has been applied...

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I really wish people would not answer when they don't have the answer.
That obviously doesn't work..It just says closed go to sleep.
Actually, the answer you were given is correct, they just thought you had already got the job.
The first time, you must go during the day/afternoon, and be patient to let the guy finish moving his barrels around - then he will talk to you, and get you onboard.
From then on, as was already said, you have to go through the door and not the barrel.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for the fast response !
Well, like i said, the cursor (arrow) keeps on disappearing so sometimes you have to search for it and drag it in from outside the window (where it is invisible), also it seems to drag behind the mouse movement sometimes.
The screen is a middle sized (15") laptop-screen, so thats obviously not the problem.
I CAN play it, but it really reduces the fun...

• Thinking Face

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for the fast response !
Well, like i said, the cursor (arrow) keeps on disappearing so sometimes you have to search for it and drag it in from outside the window (where it is invisible), also it seems to drag behind the mouse movement sometimes.
The screen is a middle sized (15") laptop-screen, so thats obviously not the problem.
I CAN play it, but it really reduces the fun...
Indeed, a 15" is not what I call a giant screen.
I'm going to do some tests on my side (until now, I've mostly tested in full screen).
If I find a solution, I'll tell you.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
First of all, Love the game; Just wondering thou pepette
I know we go to school 5 days a week in the game, and We have a choice to NOT do our homework each time, also knowing there is a punishment that goes with it
Are you considering a way for us to get Expelled from school after SO many days of NOT doing any work and just going there for punishment?

thanks

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
First of all, Love the game; Just wondering thou pepette
I know we go to school 5 days a week in the game, and We have a choice to NOT do our homework each time, also knowing there is a punishment that goes with it
Are you considering a way for us to get Expelled from school after SO many days of NOT doing any work and just going there for punishment?

thanks
I'm glad you like the game !

I didn't think to have Lolita expelled from class.
In my scenario, here is what I have to add in the school:
- some blackmail scenes with Paul will take place there
- other scenes while Romain is pissing are planned
- A last scene with the principal is planned, but I keep rewriting it, deleting it, rewriting it again... but it still doesn't satisfy me...

Having Lolita expelled from the school could be problematic for some players: there are a lot of scenes that take place in the different classes. If Lolita is expelled, it would block access.
And it would also force me to create a variation on all of Paul's blackmail.

It seems complicated to me, so I'll think about it...

I'll also have to stop adding things one day in order to declare this game complete. I have other games in mind that are waiting to be created

Reactions: ChaosDMNS
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes