Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Bugfix for CG159b:

- Fix Ukrainian typo (\\п instead of \\n) causing a crash (thks sterbenon)
- Fix crash at Ingrid's party, intro to Paul and Nathalie's scene. (thks VictorHayes)
- Fix crash when you pay the rent after being in debt for a week (thks tnmleto2 & gb125gb9 )

Extract and Copy the "Data" folder in the game folder
Answer "yes" to "overwrite existing files".

If you have a new crash, come and check this message, I will add the fix if needed as the bugs are reported.
if you experience a crash that is not listed here, please tell me !
This fix didn't help. There was a mistake at Ingrid's party. At the same time, if there was blackmail from Paul, there was no mistake before the correction.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This fix didn't help. There was a mistake at Ingrid's party. At the same time, if there was blackmail from Paul, there was no mistake before the correction.
Oups... It looks like I made two bugs side by side so...
I'm checking...

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Oups... It looks like I made two bugs side by side so...
I'm checking...
Apparently, a translation error. I wanted to say that there was no error before the correction, if the blackmail path worked. If there was no blackmail, there was a mistake. Nothing has changed after the correction.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Apparently, a translation error. I wanted to say that there was no error before the correction, if the blackmail path worked. If there was no blackmail, there was a mistake. Nothing has changed after the correction.
The bug I correct in the bugfix was on a sentence that Lolita says IF Paul does NOT blackmail her.
It is possible that the "new" bug you have only appears in the language you are playing in.

brent2687

Jan 4, 2018
You can't get in because you're not hired yet.
there are 3 steps:
- you have to get the announcement at school.
- go see the boss for a day (any day) to talk with him and get hired.
- Finally, you can go to work on Wednesday after dark.

Thank you for the report.
I'll try to correct the mistake, I should be able to send you a little fix in a few minutes.

It's a rare crash... see the little fix here
I'm waiting to see if more crashes are reported and I'll post a global bugfix
the fix for paying the rent did not work for me either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I'm glad you like the game !

I didn't think to have Lolita expelled from class.
In my scenario, here is what I have to add in the school:
- some blackmail scenes with Paul will take place there
- other scenes while Romain is pissing are planned
- A last scene with the principal is planned, but I keep rewriting it, deleting it, rewriting it again... but it still doesn't satisfy me...

Having Lolita expelled from the school could be problematic for some players: there are a lot of scenes that take place in the different classes. If Lolita is expelled, it would block access.
And it would also force me to create a variation on all of Paul's blackmail.

It seems complicated to me, so I'll think about it...

I'll also have to stop adding things one day in order to declare this game complete. I have other games in mind that are waiting to be created
I understand, But maybe later sometime after doing IE Quests or so; She gets into to much trouble that could get her expelled
Reason I'm asking is; At some point people might get a Lil tired of Having to go to school day after day, Doing the same thing over and over, Just to get one Quest or part of the story done.
Just saying that at some point instead of having it become a chore, just add an option that "IF" she wanted to get out she could

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I understand, But maybe later sometime after doing IE Quests or so; She gets into to much trouble that could get her expelled
Reason I'm asking is; At some point people might get a Lil tired of Having to go to school day after day, Doing the same thing over and over, Just to get one Quest or part of the story done.
Just saying that at some point instead of having it become a chore, just add an option that "IF" she wanted to get out she could
For the moment, I have set up
- a possibility to change the class if all the scenes of the normally scheduled class have been seen.
- a possibility to skip the class once all the scenes have been seen. This also skips the homework check.

The school is also crucial for another element of the game: the job ads.
If Lolita doesn't go there anymore, it will be difficult to get them.

I'll take some time to think about your idea. It seems complicated to me...
(you might have a chance that I'll find a way: First I said the same thing to get Lolita pregnant, and now it's included in the game)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You can't get in because you're not hired yet.
there are 3 steps:
- you have to get the announcement at school.
- go see the boss for a day (any day) to talk with him and get hired.
- Finally, you can go to work on Wednesday after dark.
I tried that, but as I mentioned to the other people it did not work. I had to reload an earlier save before I got the announcement at school and then it worked. the guys at the Wearhouse would not respond to me before.
I waited for them to stop working way too many times.

• Thinking Face

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I tried that, but as I mentioned to the other people it did not work. I had to reload an earlier save before I got the announcement at school and then it worked. the guys at the Wearhouse would not respond to me before.
I waited for them to stop working way too many times.
I don't know what happened on your first game, it seems that there was a bug.
I'll investigate, but it will be hard to find it with so few clues.

Thank you for letting me know

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
small fix to language tag - ukranian language is "українська мова" if you mean language) Its fun to understand "playable in tongue" as part of body in human mouth).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Pepette,
Sorry, another small bug, or maybe just wrong text: it gave my Lolita the "sold for 1000 EUR" trophy, but Lolita had not yet started working at the brothel - maybe was really triggered by reaching 1000 EUR in the pocket by all other kind of paid activities (like in the sex shop), but you may want to clarify the conditions.

Incidentally, I did not want to open that Pandora box, but since someone else did... For Ukrainian I am not going to say anything, since it was already said, but for German, it is "Deutsch", and for Russian, it is "Русский язык" or simply "Русский".

• Thinking Face

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i enjoy ur game. my problem only is. can you change the game over when she got pregnant. i want to walk around pregnant.
You could have picked infertile at the start, think you still can during the game in the options.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
small fix to language tag - ukranian language is "українська мова" if you mean language) Its fun to understand "playable in tongue" as part of body in human mouth).
Incidentally, I did not want to open that Pandora box, but since someone else did... For Ukrainian I am not going to say anything, since it was already said, but for German, it is "Deutsch", and for Russian, it is "Русский язык" or simply "Русский".
Oh ! I'm so sorry ! It's a machine translation, I unfortunately do not speak all these languages.
Thank you for pointing this out, I will correct all these mistakes.

Hi Pepette,
Sorry, another small bug, or maybe just wrong text: it gave my Lolita the "sold for 1000 EUR" trophy, but Lolita had not yet started working at the brothel - maybe was really triggered by reaching 1000 EUR in the pocket by all other kind of paid activities (like in the sex shop), but you may want to clarify the conditions.
If you earn 1000€ in the gloryhole, it's normal to unlock it.
The calculation of this trophy is based on the amount of money Lolita earns at the gloryhole and at the brothel.
Even if it's only her mouth, she still sold a part of her body.

i enjoy ur game. my problem only is. can you change the game over when she got pregnant. i want to walk around pregnant.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to do that.
The game is a sandbox, so for Lolita to walk around with her big belly, I would have to redo all the 9500 images with Lolita pregnant.
Moreover, Lolita's belly is really imperfect on the software I use for the pictures : It requires me to retouch each picture I do.
In short, it's too much work.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i want her to get pregnant. but i don't like that game over.
She can get pregnant from different characters, up to you to choose which person gets her pregnant, don't think all pregnancies are game over, could be wrong though.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Oh ! I'm so sorry ! It's a machine translation, I unfortunately do not speak all these languages.
Thank you for pointing this out, I will correct all these mistakes.
Addition:Tested ukranian - there error window after school in the begining (i missed bugfix)). Also did some language fixes in (ukranian section) translation xls file (like gender point sentences - in slavic languages (ukranian,polish, russian) person points his\her gender in verbs unlike in english, for example, and machine translation cannt translate correct because of it). Will publish later

• Love
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes