rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For the problem about having money but not being able to pay... you are the first one to report the bug.
I just got this bug too. The first Sunday morning, I went to pay the rent with $190, and it said I didn't have enough. Not that I mind paying another way, but it probably would be frustrating for someone trying to do a more virginal approach.

EDIT: I went back to a save from Saturday night, cheated myself some extra money, and paid the rent. It decremented $300 even though he still said $150.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021
i got trapped outside after lolita did her laundry and someone stole her red thong. do i need to do something to get it back that i'm missing?
edit: never mind. had to look at every set of clothespins, whether clothes were on them or not

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm not entirely sure if this is for you, but I have an idea. But see for yourself.

Might become a funny event in the game.
I didn't know this kind of game. There are many parts of the game that are not yet written, we'll see if it inspires me.

I just got this bug too. The first Sunday morning, I went to pay the rent with $190, and it said I didn't have enough. Not that I mind paying another way, but it probably would be frustrating for someone trying to do a more virginal approach.

EDIT: I went back to a save from Saturday night, cheated myself some extra money, and paid the rent. It decremented $300 even though he still said $150.
since the message you quote, many other players have told me about this bug. But as it is rather advantageous for the player (easier scene unlocking) I don't plan to post a bugfix especially for that.

Lol, if you were gonna have titjob in your game, it might've been a good idea to give her bigger tits.
I talked about it with Lolita, she refuses to have a breast augmentation, and I fully agree with her :ROFLMAO:
Considering my personal example, my small breasts have never prevented me from having a fulfilling sexuality, and my guys have never complained about it

Is pregnancy game over? Or is it something like giving baby to a nother family or so
Pregnancy leads to game over in the game, there are 3 story variants depending on who the father is.
Lolita can also abort to avoid the game over

Hi there, will there be an update in near future?
I have a lot of IRL work at the moment, I'm often on the road and it's not easy to carry all my notes on the game on tour, so I don't have much time for LGW these days. I should have some time again in 2 weeks.
Since the last update, I already created several new scenes. I'm working on the relationship with Thomas (the cashier of the pool). There are several possible choices, which lead to different routes, so it takes more time than the previous linear stories.
I'm still terrible at estimating how long it will take to develop an update, so I won't promise a date.
All I can say is that I still need several months

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I talked about it with Lolita, she refuses to have a breast augmentation, and I fully agree with her :ROFLMAO:
Considering my personal example, my small breasts have never prevented me from having a fulfilling sexuality, and my guys have never complained about it
Uh, this phrase made me realise for whatever reason I was always convinced you are a man, though actually without having any real reason to think so, and possibly being completely wrong... Désolé
Though you can tell Lolita there are men who think she is perfect with those cute tits ;-) - and it is not because I have something against big ones, it just that they seem perfect for her, bigger is not automatically better.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Uh, this phrase made me realise for whatever reason I was always convinced you are a man, though actually without having any real reason to think so, and possibly being completely wrong... Désolé
Though you can tell Lolita there are men who think she is perfect with those cute tits ;-) - and it is not because I have something against big ones, it just that they seem perfect for her, bigger is not automatically better.
We are not very numerous, but I am not the only female adult game developer here.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
We are not very numerous, but I am not the only female adult game developer here.
True, I remember seen some others, but also true that you are a very small minority. That makes your efforts even more important !

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I don't know why my translation software can't translate this game correctly
you can't use your usual software because the texts are externalized in the game programming.
There is a file "how to translate.pdf" in the game folder which explains how to do it.
However, if you want to translate into Chinese, there is an additional problem that I am trying to solve (I still have problems with the display of some menus): the current font does not support Chinese idiograms.

Reactions: yelvren
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes