larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Is this game donezo? Been 10 months odd since it's last update. Also, anyone have got a save file? Mine just doesn't load (though it was a save file from many updates back).

Edit: Never mind. Saw that it's still in progress. Though I could do with an up to date save data. Annoying as hell to play a RPGM game from the beginning since you can't really skip scenes/dialogues.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is this game donezo? Been 10 months odd since it's last update. Also, anyone have got a save file? Mine just doesn't load (though it was a save file from many updates back).

Edit: Never mind. Saw that it's still in progress. Though I could do with an up to date save data. Annoying as hell to play a RPGM game from the beginning since you can't really skip scenes/dialogues.
No, the game is not abandoned.
I'm just slow to produce updates (that's one of the reasons I don't monetize the game), because I have an IRL job that requires me to travel with colleagues and I sometimes have too little privacy when I travel to work on the game (no, I don't want my colleagues to know what I do in my spare time)

Normally, your old savegame should load, and automatically trigger a settings update to be playable.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
(no, I don't want my colleagues to know what I do in my spare time)
A very wise idea, if I may offer an opinion and support.
From one side, people may do all kind of bad things, yet play the great moralists when it comes to others (met examples myself, but one historical example that can also be used easily is Al Capone, involved in all kind of criminal actitivies and having supposedly ordered more than 100 homicides, but who was at the same time a coservative moralist :)).
From the other, being a woman, if they found out, they could opportunistically confuse the game character with her creator, and get false expectations, definitively something that can be annoying, especially having to work and travel with them.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
This game should labeled as abandoned
No no no
the game is not abandoned!
And the rules of the site to be marked abandoned are :
one year without update + 3 months without message from the Dev

I know that the first condition is close to happen
but, I'm still here, and even if I'm progressing slowly, I'm progressing on the update

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
the dev frequently comments on the thread, and is still working on the game. it has been a while between updates, but the dev has very recently stated that it has not been abandoned but updates are slow to come because of her full-time job.
all devs have to be male
cause there are no girls on the internet :ROFLMAO:
only FBI agents posing as female

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
all devs have to be male
cause there are no girls on the internet :ROFLMAO:
only FBI agents posing as female

I try to translate the lyrics (sorry if it's EngRish)
Hey mama, why am I not a boy?

Since I have to choose, in a soft voice I can say it
without a counterfeit, I'm a boy
And for an empire, I don't want to undress
Since without counterfeit I am a boy

All alone in my closet, eyes rimmed with black
Out of sight, I defy the odds
In this world that has neither tail nor head, I do as I please
A handkerchief in the hollow of the pants, I am knight of Eon*

One by one I'm chased away from your company
I do not admit that my resolutions are threatened
I don't care what they say, I'm a chameleon
Beware of my lead soldiers, it's them who will kill you

* I don't know how well known the story is, the "chevalier d'Eon" (Eon knight) was a french spy who disguised himself as a woman during half of his life.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
* I don't know how well known the story is, the "chevalier d'Eon" (Eon knight) was a french spy who disguised himself as a woman during half of his life.
This is a fairly well-known story. In Russia, a very popular writer wrote a novel about this man. It is called "Pen and Sword".

Reactions: pepette

Omega600

Mar 26, 2022
This is a fairly well-known story. In Russia, a very popular writer wrote a novel about this man. It is called "Pen and Sword".
wouldn't say he is "very popular"... maybe for those who reads a lot. His novels are not even part of school program

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone

Summer festival season begins next week.
It's a very intense period for my IRL work, I'll be working around 96h/week until mid-August.
I won't have any free time for a long time.
This will further delay the completion of the game update.

I know it's been a year since I last published. I'm aware that many of you are impatient for the rest of the game.

All I can say is that I haven't given up. I know I'm slow, and that's one of the reasons I don't have a Patréon: to be able to work at my own pace without pressure from subscribers.

Wish you a good summer
Kisses from Lolita and me

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes