Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Bonjour Pepette :cool: (And that's it with my french knowledge unfortunately ;))
I wonder if you could tell some news about your progress of an upgrade for your game?
Maybe there is even a date when you plan to release?
patient greetings

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bonjour Pepette :cool: (And that's it with my french knowledge unfortunately ;))
I wonder if you could tell some news about your progress of an upgrade for your game?
Maybe there is even a date when you plan to release?
patient greetings
Merci for this amazing French effort :LOL:

I'm making progress on the update, not as fast as I'd like, but I'm devoting all my free time to the game.

My personal life has changed in the last year (for the better), and I have less time than before. I only manage to free up about 10-15 hours a week for coding (whereas I used to spend nearly 70-80h during the Covid confinement).

The part I'm implementing this time is quite substantial, and I really don't see how I can split it into several updates without ruining the player's enjoyment. As a result, it's taking a long time.

I still have a lot of work to finish before I can publish an update. And unfortunately, I'm still terrible at estimating a release date...

Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Merci for this amazing French effort :LOL:

I'm making progress on the update, not as fast as I'd like, but I'm devoting all my free time to the game.

My personal life has changed in the last year (for the better), and I have less time than before. I only manage to free up about 10-15 hours a week for coding (whereas I used to spend nearly 70-80h during the Covid confinement).

The part I'm implementing this time is quite substantial, and I really don't see how I can split it into several updates without ruining the player's enjoyment. As a result, it's taking a long time.

I still have a lot of work to finish before I can publish an update. And unfortunately, I'm still terrible at estimating a release date...
Well, thanks for the frank and quick answer. Sounds good to me, though it's a bit sad that it will take much more time.
By the way, it's nice to hear that your life has changed to the better, that's a rare thing nowadays, enjoy it!

Reactions: pepette

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
French is my mother tongue. I wrote a sentence that most English speakers like to say, even though it makes no sense. It makes me laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I myself, not knowing French, use to say: "Il est un garcon sans tampon".

But yeah, it's been 2 years since the last update, so I too wonder just how long the next update is to be waited for yet. I suspect that the project was abandoned.

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
1703231289863.png
Is this for real? buymeacoffee account only has 2 posts, with the last one in sep 1 2022.

Really feels like an abandoned game, gonna look through the previous posts of when dev last posted here.

Edit: Huh last post in Nov. But last game update was in June 2022. Think that game should be considered Abandoned or On-Hold at this point.

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 3194379
Is this for real? buymeacoffee account only has 2 posts, with the last one in sep 1 2022.

Really feels like an abandoned game, gonna look through the previous posts of when dev last posted here.

Edit: Huh last post in Nov. But last game update was in June 2022. Think that game should be considered Abandoned or On-Hold at this point.
The dev is not working full time on the game, it's a hobby during her free time. She does not run a patreon or anything else where you pay monthly to get access to updates.

As much as I'd want to see the update, I understand pepette can only work on the game during her free time and either she has little free time or just doesn't feel like working on the game or both, it's alright because the game is free.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
French is my mother tongue. I wrote a sentence that most English speakers like to say, even though it makes no sense. It makes me laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The literal translation of what you said, in English, is this: "Hello Pepette, the cheese baguette", which makes absolutely NO sense. English is my 1st language.
Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia. Even if that was the intent of the joke, it still makes no sense. "Hello, Papeete, the cheese bread."
What, in the ever loving fuck, is that supposed to mean?! lmao

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The literal translation of what you said, in English, is this: "Hello Pepette, the cheese baguette", which makes absolutely NO sense. English is my 1st language.
Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia. Even if that was the intent of the joke, it still makes no sense. "Hello, Papeete, the cheese bread."
I didn't know it was a city or a capital, I repeated the word because I thought it was a word used like "my darling" or a sweet, kind word you use for your partner. Then I added a phrase that I often hear from people who speak English in games to make fun of the French, because they're the only words they know how to say, in general. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2 and rKnight

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Pepette is the dev's nickname

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

khryz

Jul 24, 2019
Well, then I feel the need to say "Hello" from Tahiti or rather "Iaorana".
And Papeete is the capital of Tahiti which is the biggest and most populated island in French Polynesia.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
If the dev reads this, I'd recommend that she, every now and then, like once each month, posts here to let us know that the game is still in development, and ro keep us from getting worried about compelling games that appear to be abandoned. And, perhaps, to drop a teaser.

Jan 17, 2021
If the dev reads this, I'd recommend that she, every now and then, like once each month, posts here to let us know that the game is still in development, and ro keep us from getting worried about compelling games that appear to be abandoned. And, perhaps, to drop a teaser.
she posted here last month. i'm really not sure why the thread has been marked as abandoned since i think the standard for abandonment is 12 months without an update and 6 months without communication from the dev.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
its sad to see that this game got the "abandoned" tag.... i really like it. but hey, this game was made on her free time. so no complains from me. it be cool if she pick it up if she gets the time and mood again.
on thing i really love to see would be the tag Pepette was trying to push #SmallTitts. XD

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes