pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
If the dev reads this, I'd recommend that she, every now and then, like once each month, posts here to let us know that the game is still in development, and ro keep us from getting worried about compelling games that appear to be abandoned. And, perhaps, to drop a teaser.
I discover that the game has been marked abandoned.
I think someone zealous didn't take the time to read my posts and just looked at the update dates.
I knew it would happen eventually.
As I said before, I have an IRL job, I have a family life... I do the best I can but I can only work on the game in the free time I have left.
I'm saddened that F95zone considers the game abandoned, but that doesn't change anything: I'll carry on and post when I'm ready.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't know it was a city or a capital, I repeated the word because I thought it was a word used like "my darling" or a sweet, kind word you use for your partner. Then I added a phrase that I often hear from people who speak English in games to make fun of the French, because they're the only words they know how to say, in general. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even "Hello, my darling, the cheese bread" makes no sense. But, I guess if someone doesn't understand a language, they probably would sound like that if they attempt to speak that language. Sort of like a lot of Americans who get tattoos of kanji on their body, and they THINK it says something like "peace" or "love", but it actually says "dog pussy" or something worse. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, then I feel the need to say "Hello" from Tahiti or rather "Iaorana".
And Papeete is the capital of Tahiti which is the biggest and most populated island in French Polynesia.
Is each island considered their own nation, or are they just territories of French Polynesia? Does French Polynesia have their own capital, aside from each island's separate capital?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Even "Hello, my darling, the cheese bread" makes no sense. But, I guess if someone doesn't understand a language, they probably would sound like that if they attempt to speak that language. Sort of like a lot of Americans who get tattoos of kanji on their body, and they THINK it says something like "peace" or "love", but it actually says "dog pussy" or something worse. lol
In my personal case, it's more on competitive online video games, I very often fall in with NA players, and so when they hear my French accent when I'm speaking English, they laugh and say "ohh french baguette" "baguette de la fromage", to make fun, and because in general they can only say these words. (but it's true that my English accent is horrible).

Aug 27, 2017
I think someone zealous didn't take the time to read my posts and just looked at the update dates.
As I said before, I have an IRL job, I have a family life... I do the best I can but I can only work on the game in the free time I have left.
I'm saddened that F95zone considers the game abandoned, but that doesn't change anything: I'll carry on and post when I'm ready.
I found it strange too. Like yours last post was in end of november, month later "nah, abandoned". Anyhow, good to see u still working, merry x-mas! :)

Reactions: thunderSTORM

khryz

Jul 24, 2019
Is each island considered their own nation, or are they just territories of French Polynesia? Does French Polynesia have their own capital, aside from each island's separate capital?
Without going into too much details and to avoid dragging this off-topic discussion, you can consider Tahiti the main island or capital of French Polynesia. So what you said wasn't entirely mistaken. And a merry Christmas.

Jochen666

Sep 26, 2023
Happy to read you are still at it. I recently revisited your game after the discussion here popped up. You did a really good job so far.

maddino

Mar 30, 2019
Dear pepette,

Please don't let yourself be discouraged by some dorks reporting Lolita as Abandoned and give yourself the time you need.
I've just tested "Coming of Age" which has a very similar setting and is updated more often. What should I say: Lolita is better by far!

All the best for you.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Can you still update the game here ? Or is it not possible with a abandoned tag ? BTW dont feel needy to post updates more Quickly just because of impatient of others. If you force yourself to anything it will be noticeable in the game itself plus you destroy you mental health with it so keep a good work and life balance no matter if it takes longer ^^

BTW i dont know why f95 did this since i afollow a game wich is not marked as completed onhold or abandoned and the last update was sep.2022

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
... I'm saddened that F95zone considers the game abandoned, but that doesn't change anything: I'll carry on and post when I'm ready.
I recommend that you try to change the "Abandoned" tag into the "Onhold" tag.

Posting here every 2 months or so, if only to let us (and f95zone) that you're still around, may keep the "Abandoned" tag to be reapplied.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I tought the update was planned for ending of last year or like so... well... never mind, I forgot anyway, too long time :D

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can you still update the game here ? Or is it not possible with a abandoned tag ? BTW dont feel needy to post updates more Quickly just because of impatient of others. If you force yourself to anything it will be noticeable in the game itself plus you destroy you mental health with it so keep a good work and life balance no matter if it takes longer ^^
Don't worry, I'll be able to post when the time comes.
And it will remove the abandoned tag.

BTW i dont know why f95 did this since i afollow a game wich is not marked as completed onhold or abandoned and the last update was sep.2022
I think someone asked for the tag to be added. There seem to be a lot of zealous people doing this on the site.

I recommend that you try to change the "Abandoned" tag into the "Onhold" tag.

Posting here every 2 months or so, if only to let us (and f95zone) that you're still around, may keep the "Abandoned" tag to be reapplied.
I'll try to remove the tag
but the response I've had so far seems to show that they're focusing on the date of the update, and not on my presence.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'll try to remove the tag
but the response I've had so far seems to show that they're focusing on the date of the update, and not on my presence.
A more successful argument might be made for the "On Hold" tag over "Abandoned", but I couldn't find their respective definitions in the Tags thread. :unsure:As I understand it, the tag is indeed a technical matter, i.e. there are time limits for both creator activity and content releases.

Update: Here they are, https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/. "No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months)" and "Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update" are probably why the Abandoned tag was added.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes