Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
this is not hot at all, maybe if you are 13 and just had your first erection then maybe it'd be hot for you haha

Reactions: K28pj

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
I don't know if it only happens to me but I buy skills and some of them don't work, like talking to a girl, it was supposed to give +1 as a favorite but with the skill it was supposed to be +2 but it doesn't work, and I bought skills to have more stamina but only gives running works others don't know to sleep better it doesn't work like the 50 push-up, pls help.

nhj3

Apr 25, 2020
you need 5 different stones to make a ring, when you have all the stones go talk with the grandma at the shrine

Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
For some reason, the save files keep coming back even after I deleted them from SaveDir and LocalLow. Anyone know how to permanently delete the save files?

mjcfree93

Apr 26, 2019
I using dnSpy ( ) to read code in *\Inari_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
View attachment 3205213
I find Encryption key "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7)" and go to page to decrypt
View attachment 3205231
Using saveData in *\SaveDir and Encryption key to decrypt
Edit value -> Encrypt AES with Encryption key -> paste to file save -> done.
how do you paste to save file?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
For some reason, the save files keep coming back even after I deleted them from SaveDir and LocalLow. Anyone know how to permanently delete the save files?
Did you close the game? Close the game, delete all saves from savedir and appdata local path, they should be gone then.

Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
Did you close the game? Close the game, delete all saves from savedir and appdata local path, they should be gone then.
Yes I have... I closed the game then deleted both of the folder then reinstall the game, but somehow the save file keep coming back idk why, especially the one from appdata.

Don't tell me if pirted version of the game somehow got cloudsaving or something...

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes