ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
very annoying, you just keep farming and repeating the same things for hours to make money, to only win 1 scene out of 6 in total and there is no progress with the girls even though they increase affinity and you can't do anything with them

Dec 7, 2018
very annoying, you just keep farming and repeating the same things for hours to make money, to only win 1 scene out of 6 in total and there is no progress with the girls even though they increase affinity and you can't do anything with them

Thanks for saving me the time to download this shit.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
cg´s arent too bad i guess but the game feels unfinished.
after unlocking the hotel part time job it gets pretty easy to make money and i finished everything i could do within 28 ingame days.
but after getting the 3 girls to max affection theres nothing to do other than grinding money for no reason.
there arent even any repeatable scenes.
hope the dev puts some more work into this.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
This is a lazy AI copy of Summer/Winter Memories.
It doesn't even have that many scenes, it's also very boring.
Those games had some unique scenarios and humour.
Not even worth a rating it's just painfully average for a copy.
The game is on Steam Early Acess, it say

"Currently, only the stories and systems for the three main heroines are set.
I think the development rate is 70% of the total game.
I'm thinking of filling the rest with more diverse interaction systems and stories."

So they will most likely put more content, however i don't know if it's going to get a lot better

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The game is on Steam Early Acess, it say

"Currently, only the stories and systems for the three main heroines are set.
I think the development rate is 70% of the total game.
I'm thinking of filling the rest with more diverse interaction systems and stories."

So they will most likely put more content, however i don't know if it's going to get a lot better
Damn I just 100% everything and was thinking my game is bugged or smth (skipped like 10 days) cuz there is no ending + the shrine questline is not done and it looks like there should defo be content with the beach girl and the garden one (aka mother of Mio) + the hotel guy says you can take a break in the break room when working so that lead me to thinking there might be a side girl there too but nope, early access explains a ton in this case, it should not be tagged as completed.

Oct 8, 2017
a lot of mechanics of getting resources but little interaction with the girls, the developer had added more content and interaction with the girls in different situations around the house, without a doubt it would be a strong competitor to the other developers.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes