L. Lawliet

Formerly 'Ln.six'
Jul 23, 2024
Considering that he changes already colored/shaded parts a lot. He 100% has to have tons of layers. An incredibly easy way to do a lapse would be to make a gif where you turn different layers on and off. I refuse to beleive this guy makes destructive edits after he fucking changes half the shading in the image, so the layering should be there still.
hmm that is interesting

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
direct link to file sharing, please.
Or you're a liar.

Stop suspecting and talking nonsense here. Yeah, Ryuugames is full of spam and shit, but the links are buried there..somewhere.

You can report the link and wait for the mods to check and update the OP.

on the developer's website the latest version is Sep/25/2024
What website? You mean Dlsite?
Dlsite is updated manually and in some cycles, plus the mods have to verify that the game is properly censored according to Japanese laws, so the process is much slower than on Steam.

tryten

Jun 20, 2021
Stop suspecting and talking nonsense here. Yeah, Ryuugames is full of spam and shit, but the links are buried there..somewhere.

Dlsite is updated manually and in some cycles, plus the mods have to verify that the game is properly censored according to Japanese laws, so the process is much slower than on Steam.
Friend, maybe I'm wrong.
Then I'm ready to apologize a thousand times.
I increased their ad counter, but I still haven't received the link.
Please, a direct link to the file sharing service.
And I'll officially write that I'm a fool.
I'm waiting.

tryten

Jun 20, 2021

I'll wait until they post it on this site.

Reactions: DocRipper
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes