Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
Anyone know how to get rid of the bugs at the lighthouse?
Lmao finaly found out what to do to get bug spray (called insect spray in-game). Apparently you must complete a side quest where you have to (or just buy) two squids then give them to a grandpa at the beach

DragoonTitan

Feb 17, 2024
Regarding the Official Release...

Hello, this is HimitsuCP, the developer of Inari.

Thank you for patiently waiting for the official release of our game. The game is currently being patched in a very positive direction, and we hope this version provides a great experience for all players.

The official release is scheduled as planned for September 10th.

Before that, we wanted to inform you of some important news, which is why we've written this announcement.

This version is the one where Inari is completed as a game. We've been meticulously adjusting the system to reduce player stress by improving many areas.

As a result, many existing systems have been changed or new systems have been introduced.

To get straight to the point, save data from previous versions will not be compatible. We sincerely apologize, but this was a necessary decision in order to fix the issues with the previous system.

However, we will be providing save data where all heroines have a progress of 160 affection points. If there are any additional measures you'd like us to take, please let us know in the comments.

P.S. As the developer, I confidently recommend this version to all of you. There are many changes compared to the previous system, and I encourage you to start playing the game from the beginning. We have thoroughly polished the game to make it worth your time. Thank you for always supporting and cheering us on.

We truly hope this version will meet the expectations of those who have been waiting.

If you have any questions about the official release, feel free to ask in the comments.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024

Thank you for patiently waiting for the official release of our game. The game is currently being patched in a very positive direction, and we hope this version provides a great experience for all players.

Before that, we wanted to inform you of some important news, which is why we've written this announcement.

This version is the one where Inari is completed as a game. We've been meticulously adjusting the system to reduce player stress by improving many areas.

As a result, many existing systems have been changed or new systems have been introduced.

To get straight to the point, save data from previous versions will not be compatible. We sincerely apologize, but this was a necessary decision in order to fix the issues with the previous system.

However, we will be providing save data where all heroines have a progress of 160 affection points. If there are any additional measures you'd like us to take, please let us know in the comments.

P.S. As the developer, I confidently recommend this version to all of you. There are many changes compared to the previous system, and I encourage you to start playing the game from the beginning. We have thoroughly polished the game to make it worth your time. Thank you for always supporting and cheering us on.

We truly hope this version will meet the expectations of those who have been waiting.

If you have any questions about the official release, feel free to ask in the comments.

Hell yeah. I've been looking forward to the full release! Thank you for sharing.

kimikimitimes

Jul 31, 2023
I using dnSpy ( ) to read code in *\Inari_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
View attachment 3205213
I find Encryption key "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7" and go to page (or ) to decrypt
View attachment 3205231
Using saveData in *\SaveDir and Encryption key to decrypt
Edit value -> Encrypt AES with Encryption key -> paste to file save -> done.
question, followed your step, replaced the value in */savedir, but data doesnt change, still have the same value as initial save, what did i miss?

edit : tried to copy your save file and it does nothing

Last edited:

@lorenzo030498

Jun 2, 2024

I didn't know about the official version.
Thank you

jcarson

Apr 12, 2024
i'm 6/7 from the photos, im trying to take a pic of the 2 girls in the afternoon but they're not a target?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes