lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Today I have whole three bad news for you:
1) There will be no more pages this week;
2) Sex with a mature sssnake never took place;
3) In a couple of chapters, the comic is planned to be finished...
InCase on July 23 said:
That’s it for the snek flashbacks. And also that’s it for this weeks pages. It was either this, or no pages this week.
To be honest I am having a hard time drawing this chapter. I am really burning out on Alfie. Two more chaptersssss and I am dooone...
upd
InCase on July 29 said:
Just to clarify the comment under the previous page: I am not cutting Alfie short by any means. Ending the story in two chapters (plus an epilogue) was the plan for the last couple of years.

And besides a chapter of Alfie is like 60 pages. There’s still about 150 pages to go before we’re done.

Last edited:
Reactions: dj4eva and UncleVT

IzzyHouston79

Sep 30, 2020

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
alfers-christmas.jpg

InCase on December 23 said:
Merry no pages this week mass

My plan was to have three pages done this week and take the next week off but that just did not work out. I ran out of energy a week too soon.
My holidays are pretty light this year (on account of the pandemic, you may or may not have heard about) so I should have time to draw two pages for next week. After that we’re back to normal.
See ya

Reactions: UncleVT

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
38.jpg

InCase on December 30 said:
Happy New Year

I have no pages for you this week. I am sorry. But I do have a drawing of Vera being festive and joyful. As much as she can be.
Last week I thought that I could quickly bounce back from the holidays/tiredness quickly but I couldn’t. Needed one more week. There will be pages next week though.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes