3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
nevermind, i got two different "i" keys in my keyboard (ı,I and i,İ) inventory always defined on "ı" key but this time it was in "i" key so it didn't work.
o_O even chinese keyboards are qwerty...what is your native language, if I may ask?

altoryus

Jan 9, 2018
Hello im stuck at quest 16, cant even start it because cant find sister anywhere. Shes not in the living room and when i try her bedroom says its locked

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I can't open the inventory with the "i" key, is there any way to change the key?
Firstly, the inventory for the RenPy version of Incest Story 2 is only used to show "key items", which is just the BDSM manual. If you haven't yet purchased the BDSM manual, don't worry about it.

If you really want to bind to another key:

The file that binds the keys is [ics2 directory]/rpgmdata/www/js/plugins.js

The part binding it to the "I" key is where it says "Key I": "8"

You can update any of the other lines around there to add an additional keybinding, e.g. "Key ;": "8", would hopefully make the inventory show when you hit the semicolon key.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Firstly, the inventory for the RenPy version of Incest Story 2 is only used to show "key items", which is just the BDSM manual. If you haven't yet purchased the BDSM manual, don't worry about it.

You can update any of the other lines around there to add an additional keybinding, e.g. "Key ;": "8", would hopefully make the inventory show when you hit the semicolon key.
Thank you
But then how do I view the money?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018

one more question, what's the id/code of the hp/strength variable? I need to set the hp variable but don't know the number or id

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is this the actual full game or just ported off the .6.9 patch? Since the download is .6.9 version?
0.6.9 is the version of the rpgm2renpy engine. The port is based off of the final version of each game.

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
Question about incest story 2: I am at the crossroad with the aunt. Right after I saw the uncle and finished the cutscene. I went to the aunt house in the afternoon and nothing. How can I continue her story and get to the apology part to the mother?
In incest story 2, I got to the part where the aunt meet the uncle but after that scene it said: “No more content with the aunt in this update” What should I do to continue her story? I already have high affection with both her and the mother (above 100).
Got the same issue - there's a bug in the game if you're already > 100 at that time.
You can reset Aunt's score to e.g. 90 in the console with
game_state.variables.set_value(1, 90)
then go to her home and the story will continue
(and you can ignore the "There's no more content with Auntie in this update" warning - that's a bug too ;))

Reactions: kingchurr0

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Has anyone finished the Ren'py version of IS1? I just want to know if it's possible to do the quest 24 because I have to go to the Aunt house and ring the bell but I can't. When i click on the door it just says "It's locked". I want to know if it's a bug or if I did something wrong.
Had the same problem and finally figured out, i didn't complete quest 21 correctly:

You can't win the fight against the landlord, so don't just escape, but LOOSE the fight against him - otherwise the story won't progress :cool:

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes