3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
On the first day i was suppose to get the newspaper, but i cannot get it from the lady south east from the house.
she ask if i needed something and my character response "no".
isn't she the person i should get the newspaper from or are there someone else? cause i cannot get pass it.

Sergio Yares

Jun 6, 2018
Sun Oct 21 22:37:30 2018
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.09s
Loading script took 0.27s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (6, 99, 14)
Running init code took 0.51s
Loading analysis data took 0.05s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.00s
Inde

Can someone help me with that? I run the game and nothing appears on the screen and it is only open in the windows task manager ...
Sorry my English was done with the google translator ... Thanks ...

Reactions: Ibenk Darkness

Ghost1010111

Sep 18, 2017
In incest story 2, I got to the part where the aunt meet the uncle but after that scene it said: “No more content with the aunt in this update” What should I do to continue her story? I already have high affection with both her and the mother (above 100).

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i'm playing incest story 1 i finished the pool scene and sister's room is locked does anyone know what to do i followed the walkthrough and didn't miss any quests

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
hey i'm playing incest story 1 i finished the pool scene and sister's room is locked does anyone know what to do i followed the walkthrough and didn't miss any quests
I had the same problem. I restarted the game but I changed my choices. At first I risked Nicole catching MC and sister and was blocked just like you. When I redid it I had the mc leave before Nicole catch them and the sister was in the living room after the pool. I hope I helped.

Edit: I played IS2 and I had just one problem: Tom's mother's story stopped after the hotel room. I don't know if it's because I didn't advance in the Aunt's story enough or if it's a bug. Apart from that I could finish the game without a problem and the four endings are fine.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
took the pic of the aunt and then ??nothing happend,door closed all other options gone,cant go sleep or do anything,game erased....

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I had the same problem. I restarted the game but I changed my choices. At first I risked Nicole catching MC and sister and was blocked just like you. When I redid it I had the mc leave before Nicole catch them and the sister was in the living room after the pool. I hope I helped.

Edit: I played IS2 and I had just one problem: Tom's mother's story stopped after the hotel room. I don't know if it's because I didn't advance in the Aunt's story enough or if it's a bug. Apart from that I could finish the game without a problem and the four endings are fine.
i really wouldn't want to redo alot of the stuff
Edit: wasn't far back so decided to redo the others from what i remembered this bug was in icstor's release and was never fixed so everyone don't click the risk it option you will glitch the game and will have to redo it

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
cant find cab to go to aunt's made the phone call to her already is it possible that its in a different location and not in city centre

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes