VN Ren'Py Abandoned Incubus Academy [v0.21] [Deevil]

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1591246893636.png

Overview:
Incubus Academy is a slice of life game about a young devil who's decided to follow his passions and become a full fledged Incubus. He has to take an accelerated course load and manage to keep his grades up. He'll be taking classes from seven hunky professors and hopefully helping them a little on the way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2019-06-16
Developer: Deevil -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Other Games: A Day In The Park - Tim's Terrible Tuesday
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

bg lucifer showers bold cutscene.png bg ryokan fingering.png lucifermain kiss.png bg spreading chair.png bg dildo1.png

Last edited:

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Fox looks like he regrets being a part of this particular gaming experience. ---> :FacePalm:

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Currently has 1 route complete and hasn't gotten an update is quite a few months now. He's said recently that work has continued with help from a friend but he doesn't know what it will be released.

Reactions: Corootai

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
At least this one has 1 route complete. Even if get abandoned (make you wonder in it's current state), you can still treat it like a short game, rather than some unfinished emptiness.

Reactions: YaLikeJazz?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The annoying thing is, the game is decent and had potential, he just abandons it to make a new game, which he then abandons to make another new game . . .

Aqua322

Feb 11, 2021
From what I've read it's been abandoned the author said he bit more than he could chew with the project.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
From what I've read it's been abandoned the author said he bit more than he could chew with the project.
Looking at the rest of his work I think he is just most comfortable doing CGs. The Incubus Academy actually had plot and dialogue (and the one finished route was actually pretty decent in that respect) but the dev might just not enjoy that aspect of VNs; they have made several smaller games that are more CG heavy and those are pretty decent. Honestly most people working with 3D CGs don't seem to be able to pull it off nearly as well. Still sad because the one route we did get was solid and it would have been fun to get more (plus there seemed to be an interest in actual fetish scenes).

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Pfftt... Don't waste your time on this game. I played late 2019 and the only route is with the Lion. I did everything right, everything went great, and the prick rejected me right at the very end - I was so pissed off after being engrossed at the heart-warming story that I just wanted to smash his fuckin' head in.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Pfftt... Don't waste your time on this game. I played late 2019 and the only route is with the Lion. I did everything right, everything went great, and the prick rejected me right at the very end - I was so pissed off after being engrossed at the heart-warming story that I just wanted to smash his fuckin' head in... the Lion was only in it for a one night stand.. nevermind that I had to train my arse to take his humungous cock, otherwise it would've been an 'impossible fit'.

Reactions: konstantin2547