Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
it tells me i unlock something after completing the game three times. But ive completed it more than that and its not unlocking. Any suggestions?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm seeing all of these patch notes talking about different mods, and something about Zotscheetter's mod that isn't in the links, and I'm assuming these mods probably don't play nice together.....does anyone know which are the best mods to play with? Is the most recent mod find-able here?

MollyMill1980

Jun 9, 2017
So I'm seeing all of these patch notes talking about different mods, and something about Zotscheetter's mod that isn't in the links, and I'm assuming these mods probably don't play nice together.....does anyone know which are the best mods to play with? Is the most recent mod find-able here?

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I'm a big fan of this game but does it really go a month or two before updates only to have it be like 2-3 bug fixes?

Lucarius12

May 31, 2020
When I use the zotscheetter mod most images and videos do not work in the game, can someone help me?
I am placing the folder in the requested directory.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Can I get some clarification on the tokens. What do they do and why do they matter? Also I am loving this. I can't wait to see even more content added. More scenarios, combinations, endings, beginnings, women, gifs, images, really good stuff.

Last edited:

Redjerke

Mar 29, 2019
Can I get some clarification on the tokens. What do they do and why do they matter? Also I am loving this. I can't wait to see even more content added. More scenarios, combinations, endings, beginnings, women, gifs, images, really good stuff.
They're essentially "achievements" and don't do a whole lot. Once you've unlocked enough you'll gain access to the midnight fence, to whom you can sell and by things at will. Other than that, they're essentially a way to make sure that you've seen most of the unique events and dialogue options the game has.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
They're essentially "achievements" and don't do a whole lot. Once you've unlocked enough you'll gain access to the midnight fence, to whom you can sell and by things at will. Other than that, they're essentially a way to make sure that you've seen most of the unique events and dialogue options the game has.
Ah so it's mainly for the fence. Gotcha. thanks.

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I was so excited. Then I saw the changelog. :cry:
Still, it was a nice reminder of how awesome this game is.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Patch 1.9.9
-------------------
- shame and pride token are now no longer blocked off by a bug
- added credit for E17
Can you please add the option to use the "Melotine Patch" during the "little troublemaker" encounter, the same way you can in the "sister of many" encounter (ie: when brutality is too high)?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I have tried to install the Incubus City Plus to no avail. Isn´t downloading and putting Sp1ke into the Mod folder enough?

Mar 28, 2018
When I use the zotscheetter mod most images and videos do not work in the game, can someone help me?
I am placing the folder in the requested directory.
I have tried to install the Incubus City Plus to no avail. Isn´t downloading and putting Sp1ke into the Mod folder enough?
Have you activated it? In the left part of the screen (just over saves) there´s the button for the mod options

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Could I request more options for cuckolding the other men in this game? Like Joy Smith's Husband, Shinoa's Husband, the Princess's husband, the cinema girl's date, the window girl's boyfriend, etc.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
it tells me i unlock something after completing the game three times. But ive completed it more than that and its not unlocking. Any suggestions?
It unlocks the section to the left where you saw that message. From that game on your fucked girls will be kept track of in that section.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes