dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
You need to have 1 rape or less and don't abuse the hypno either to unlock Wedding Bell. And you need to have goodsex with the one you want.

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
Can someome help me with joy Smith and cheap weddings only missing them and what beginning to use

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
Well cracked joy had to not fuck any of the daughters but the slut ending is still bothering me

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
How did you do the slut wedding ending?? I always get looking at the future :cry:
Well use the Prince In the beginning and increase your xp up to 7 or 8 then go bang the frat girl the dancing one then Val and her roomie then bang Donnie and her frnds u need coke for that and fuck some sluts in between scour option keep your rapes less

Reactions: n0cn1l

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Hi everyone. I think i have a small problem in v1.7.2. Whenever I select Prince beginning, I don't get the option to use concubines. Can someone confirm that is it an error or is it meant to be this way? I just unlocked every beginning so I am using Prince for the first time. I wonder what is the use to have concubines if you can't use them to raise your stats. I'm attaching my save file if anyone want to look at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_1339663

I know 1.7 is out but I wanna try to add the 1.5 extended edition to my game with the added scenes is it possible like if I put in mod folder will it work or are they not compatable yet.

I wanna play the new content but also want the three new options that base game doesn't have at least I don't think

im not trying to go backwards but the expended edition has 3 new scenes chrch frat party and birthday party and for expel adds a seen to mistress rape showing you impregnating her . I wanna try new stuff but I also wanna see that two. or would thisa be a situation where i cant have cake qand eat it to.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
New contents are on the way for the U.E.E. I don't know when he update the U.E.E to a new version of I.C but i know this is planned.

j1rip

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone help me with bamboo,beech,copper,oak,softwood,tar and tile tokens only ones left

Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
so i´ve beaten the games dozens of times, but cant seem to get the mastermind ending even though i have 4+ hypnos. Only thing i get is looking into the future...

has somebody a detailed list on how to make this?

U

User_1339663

last time I really played was 1.5.4 I believe im not sure had just added two new ending I think.

this might just my preference but my favorite ending was and is still bad cop dirty cop not sure which its called. even at the time beating the game was hard especially some ending but there was was an ultimate ending I guess at the time I had hoped that when new content came out they add a end game god mode pick your start story thing.

you know the thing where you start the game with something like 99 days you own brothel tons of money I think and a kinda god mod .

anyway since i was reading there gonna keep the extended edition playthroughs and base game seperate i was wondering if anyone else has a favorite ending.

2 id have to start all over again since i have no save file what so ever so does anyone know if that was implemented since then i know at the time there was a choice you own ending potion kind of deal but not one for start.

U

User_1339663

also if its cool with anyone anyone have a save not a 100 complete with tokens and everything just somewhere to start

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes