GayGaymerGuy

Aug 7, 2020
It is always next-to-impossible to find gay HTML games that don't involve a straight guy being sissified and/or gender-swapped. Thank you soo much for actual gay content (and very interesting gay content at that)!

Reactions: Big Boof Games

GayGaymerGuy

Aug 7, 2020
Aside from downloading your game file (already done), what software is needed to actually open and play it? (I normaly just play them online, so sorry I don't know already)

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Do you plan on adding more content to the already estabilished storylines or focus more on the original content you'd yourself create? Would love to see more for the Gamer Friend and the Landlord.
Great game by the way, can't wait to see what you do next

Reactions: Big Boof Games

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
Do you plan on adding more content to the already estabilished storylines or focus more on the original content you'd yourself create? Would love to see more for the Gamer Friend and the Landlord.
Great game by the way, can't wait to see what you do next
Planned for both actually!

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Is it just me, or is this game a bit too broken? I cannot get anywhere except into two-three places, is this like an extension to the main game or something?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is it just me, or is this game a bit too broken? I cannot get anywhere except into two-three places, is this like an extension to the main game or something?
It's a conversion, from Feminization/Trappy to Masculine Gay, but it's incomplete. They're many instances where the original genders are displayed.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
It's a conversion, from Feminization/Trappy to Masculine Gay, but it's incomplete. They're many instances where the original genders are displayed.
I meant critical errors. Not the game itself. For example, when I want to take a shower and choose the option to stare at that hot dude prick, the game crashes for me... same happens with the Gloryhole option in the washroom... and a few other instances.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
I meant critical errors. Not the game itself. For example, when I want to take a shower and choose the option to stare at that hot dude prick, the game crashes for me... same happens with the Gloryhole option in the washroom... and a few other instances.
Can you give me specifics or a snip? I just ran through this again and not having any crashes.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
Also something weird happened with the export so some fixes for the incomplete are missing.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
Links have been updated to fix the new city night content errors, couldn't locate any of the ones mentioned with the interactions specified The92Ghost

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
That is what I am getting after I choose one of the followings so far:

Go to gym (50$ bucks) > train > take shower > stare at the hunk meat (black man) > white screen like the SS below, instead of the man's crotch:
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

I get the same error also at the option when I choose to sit in Dad's lap or look through the Gloryhole in the washroom.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
And you also extracted the archive with the media folder in there? I don't have that error when I load on my end in FF, I will try chrome now.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
The92Ghost I found two spots of empty code that weren't causing me crashes, but edited them. I tried both in chrome and FF and could not emulate that error. Updating the links now with an updated HTML

Links are updated, let me know if you get the same errors still with the media folder in the same directory as the html.

Last edited:

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
The92Ghost I found two spots of empty code that weren't causing me crashes, but edited them. I tried both in chrome and FF and could not emulate that error. Updating the links now with an updated HTML

Links are updated, let me know if you get the same errors still with the media folder in the same directory as the html.
Nope, still the same issues. I cannot sit on his dad's lap, and also I cannot go to Math class, etc. Two attachments this time from the two crashes:

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Also, same thing happens via Microsoft Edge as well. This time the issue happened after the Squats when you go to take a shower and someone is telling you "Excuse me..." etc, and then you have the option to Keep starring or leave. I selected Keep starring and the white window appeared again.

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
It's very weird, I'm not having this issue in either browser. Can anyone else replicate this issue?

The92Ghost can you try in FF or another browser too?

Big Boof Games

Gay Game Dev
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2018
It's very weird, I'm not having this issue in either browser. Can anyone else replicate this issue?

The92Ghost can you try in FF or another browser too?
I have selected keep staring and can continue playing. I can get back there and then get the further scenes after the initial stare.

Also confirm you have the media folder in the same place as the html. The only OTHER thing I can think of is the %'s in your file path names. Is your system not natively in English? I see the bottom right you have the system set to ENG with the system settings but I used to have similar issues when playing games made for a JPN system on my English PC even when i have my PC set to JPN on the bottom right like yours is set to ENG.

Your Screen shots:
1597082874428.png

My browser when I open it:
1597082908027.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes