VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Incubus: Path of Lilith [R3] [Winterfire]

1. 4.00 star(s)

An_Able

It's quite short and there's a lot of grammatical errors, but I absolutely love the concept. In fact, it's similar to something I've thought of doing myself, but I lack the talent and technical knowhow.

Still, while it works as an individual game, I can't help but feel it's also a great proof of concept worthy of expanding into a much bigger story.

All-in-all, it's a short but enjoyable game with a concept that's always fascinated me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kkai

Review of version R3

I'll take an interesting and competently written story over great renders any day, and Incubus-Path of Lilith is exactly that. My only complaint and the loss of one star is for its brevity. But the progress so far certainly whet my appetite!

The story is the best feature. The writing is good and the dialogue is generally believable. Most of all, it left me quite curious where Winterfire is going with the tale.

At this point, it feels like just a part of a prologue, or the beginning of a tutorial mission. It certainly has the potential to be developed into a vast game. Once the training wheels are off, I'd like to see it "open up" at some point as that adds agency if done properly.

And, despite some of the comments, the renders really aren't that bad.

Great work, Winterfire, and thank you. I hope you continue to develop this!