4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
374788_Cover.png

Overview:
You wake up in complete darkness but when have you ever gone to sleep?
With no memories and no sense of self, you barely feel your existence when a voice catches your attention.

A sweet, melodic and familiar voice tells you about your origins: You are an Incubus.

You have no idea what an Incubus is yet but as foolish people summon you for their selfish reasons, you will learn more about yourself and the power you own.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2018-08-02
Developer: Winterfire - -
Censored: No
Version: R3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Change log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0001_Intro.png 0002_IntroBreast.png 0005_Blackman_02.png 0007_BlackSex_03.png 0007_BlackSex_02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Fair Enough.

I’m going to explore this one. Although, maybe not quite as deeply as that fifth and last screen shot. :):coffee:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Woops.
Yeah I have used the same camera angle for both black and white characters, took me a while to figure out what it looks like :D

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This is kinda like when you meet a girl who's voice is really sweet and who's personality is up your alley...but the looks...:unsure:
What to do? What to do? :LOL:

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Please Dev port it for apk
Done:

DarkWolf2055 Can you also put the android version in the main thread? Thanks.

Aw over already?
I gotta keep track of this one.
It has potential.
Thank you.

This is meant to be a simple intro, you can check the changelog.txt included with the download and it will show you the next updates (R2 and R3 being the final one).
R2 will be made public on 16th August and R3 on 30th August.

This is kinda like when you meet a girl who's voice is really sweet and who's personality is up your alley...but the looks...:unsure:
What to do? What to do? :LOL:
Haha, fair enough.

The goal of this side project of mine is to gather feedback on the graphics part, this way I will be able to choose what to use in future projects of mine.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I like it, has a lot of potiential for many situations. Nice of you to give a choice like that if you wanna be white or black not many do that. I wonder, will you be able to play a female MC in the future in of the scenarios? is any of that sort planned or nah. Good work anyway's!

Reactions: Mauamu

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I like it, has a lot of potiential for many situations. Nice of you to give a choice like that if you wanna be white or black not many do that. I wonder, will you be able to play a female MC in the future in of the scenarios? is any of that sort planned or nah. Good work anyway's!
Incubi are male only, however there will be a lesbian scene in R2.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Backstory here:

They are bad renders because they are, in fact, not renders. Just a small workaround.
This pretty much is going to kill your game. The fact is that given the state of GPUs and CPU power in today's computer market high quality renders are the norm in games. While 5 years ago games with production values of your game where common place, they aren't now. Your hardware is not fit for purpose.

Plans for the future to have quality renders and fully animated sex scenes me jack shit as most games are abandoned well before completion.

Hmm I need a computer upgrade maybe i should just start a patreon for a "game" that I will never finish but if i get enough interested before i abandon the game I'll have acquired just enough funds to buy a new puter.

• Angry
Reactions: Agamer Odical

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This pretty much is going to kill your game. The fact is that given the state of GPUs and CPU power in today's computer market high quality renders are the norm in games. While 5 years ago games with production values of your game where common place, they aren't now. Your hardware is not fit for purpose.

Plans for the future to have quality renders and fully animated sex scenes me jack shit as most games are abandoned well before completion.

Hmm I need a computer upgrade maybe i should just start a patreon for a "game" that I will never finish but if i get enough interested before i abandon the game I'll have acquired just enough funds to buy a new puter.
I disagree on that: You can kill a game before it is made, not after.
Despite knowing very well about the fact my laptop is not suitable for rendering (Heck, I have even struggled with very low FPS for this workaround :p ), at the end I have not given up on it, hence why it is anything but killed.

The last part I cannot disagree with because it is false.
As my 200+ posts prove, my patreon was started way back in September 2018, I have already completed a game with a single patreon and I have been making my main project (Workers of Kartedhir) since February of this year with weekly updates (so four releases a month) with around as many patreons as I have right now.

As for the chance of this game getting abandoned before it is completed, tough luck, it has already been completed (R3 being the final version), it is not simply made public yet because I want to give a reward to my patreons despite this not being the main project.

I am not sure what you have gathered from the link I have given but it is nothing along the lines of "Promises" but a simple statement that can be summarized into: "This side project is a practical way to gather feedback about my workaround in spite of my old potato (My computer) and use said feedback to decide on which side project I should focus on next."

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
other then the fact the mc looks like an old man in the white branching.. the game is very nice so far! cant wait to see the final version at the end of the month.
if the story is good and has a nice game through then the quality of the images can always be made better in the future.. both for new games and in case you will want to remaster this one :sneaky:

Reactions: Winterfire

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO...i guess just because he is on really old equipment..he doesnt have the right to try and create a game? Keldar produce and post a game...otherwise your opinion is the most invalid opinion i've EVER seen on this site...your arrogance is overwhelming to put forth that shit..i'd delete it and buggar off...we REALLY do not need that here.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
No thanks

Goodluck with this one, Dev

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes