RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thanks! I can see there are a couple more things to be added in that site. I finished the game but still got another gap (this time in the succubus world section) in the recollection room. I am guessing the future update will have that as well? Or is it already in the game and I somehow missed it?
That is in the uhhhh ruin of some kind in the demon world. Lugaland. This one 1656383588073.png

Its at a bed on the 2nd floor I believe. You do get level drained iirc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks! I can see there are a couple more things to be added in that site. I finished the game but still got another gap (this time in the succubus world section) in the recollection room. I am guessing the future update will have that as well? Or is it already in the game and I somehow missed it?
If I'm right, you have to go to this location, enter the building, go up the stairs on the right, then look for a bed, that should get you the sub event you're missing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
how I make a succubus my companion? The game tell me if I ejaculate to ehr there a chance to the succubus become my companion but dont seen to be working.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
how I make a succubus my companion? The game tell me if I ejaculate to ehr there a chance to the succubus become my companion but dont seen to be working.
Its all RNG. Save scum before a fight with a succubus, and eventually she will force you to take her as a companion.

This only works on the Succubus enemies late in the game, after returning to the original world. You know it worked if you try to enter the menu, and instead receive a scene. It can take some time, but it does happen. Just keep trying.

Reactions: Rumm

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Its all RNG. Save scum before a fight with a succubus, and eventually she will force you to take her as a companion.

This only works on the Succubus enemies late in the game, after returning to the original world. You know it worked if you try to enter the menu, and instead receive a scene. It can take some time, but it does happen. Just keep trying.
OOOOOH That's how it's done. I could never figure that out so by the time I beat the game, I just pressed the gallery button to unlock those scenes lol.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
OOOOOH That's how it's done. I could never figure that out so by the time I beat the game, I just pressed the gallery button to unlock those scenes lol.
I never did figure out how to get them to go away, so be careful how you save. Someone else might know how though.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I never did figure out how to get them to go away, so be careful how you save. Someone else might know how though.
Over time, they will release you. I think it's based on how many "steps" you take, but eventually you will be able to use your menu again.

Reactions: Bacace124

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
thank you!! also, do you have to save files for progress?
No. Believe it or not, I've never actually played through the english version of the game myself. The saves I had are from my wonky MTL version I made to help translate the game, which is long gone now. I don't think I could enjoy playing this game anymore after working on it for so long.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
No. Believe it or not, I've never actually played through the english version of the game myself. The saves I had are from my wonky MTL version I made to help translate the game, which is long gone now. I don't think I could enjoy playing this game anymore after working on it for so long.
That’s kind of sad. Assuming you started to translate because you loved the game. Just know you made a lot of people happy with your work who are enjoying the game in your stead.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so sorry to hear that your work on this game has burned you out so much. We really are greatful for all the work you do.

Reactions: bahamut2195

BreadRoll420

Mar 12, 2022
My version is bugged lmao, I can't beat the last girl without my screen freezing. It's all good tho cause my gallery is almost done