RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

SpecialKoalaNacho

Jun 5, 2018
Alright, here it is. If anyone's having any issues try applying this patch and doing the usual stuff like loading back and whatnot. If it still doesn't work then it's probably an issue with the game itself, not the patch. I'll still try to fix it though just post the details. (what scene what map etc.)

Last edited:

SpecialKoalaNacho

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks both for your hard work, just wondering how you would translate the images?
Wait so, is it done? Both you and Bahamut, put in a lot of work thank y’all.
I finished up the translation a couple of days ago, but I just updated the translation patch to 1.05 because of a couple of bugs. As for translating the images, you would have to manually edit the images in the game files. This means manually removing the original letters in the image and replacing them with a translation using some sort of paint/drawing software. Yandex does offer that service to some extent but the translation quality is kinda poor sometimes

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Final patch has been uploaded to OP. It's been a long process, but it is finished (or as finished as its going to get).

Huge thanks to those brave souls who helped throughout the process. Overdon, Raiken, Kamini_sama, fansareloud, and SpecialKoalaNacho. Drop them a like if you see their posts. This translation doesn't get finished without all of them.
Ah nonsense, my contribution was so small but I'm glad I got the opportunity to work on some of my favourite encounters thanks to you. You the real MVP bahamut. Cheers for grinding this translation out from the ground up for all of us to enjoy, I know it wasn't easy!

May 10, 2018
Game has a really bad game breaking bug where it freezes for every boss in the gallery that changes position.
which I am finding irritating as I have to wait over a minute and a half each time for the game to start due to whatever it is loading which it for some reason requires me to actively be on the game window to do.

Edit: Reinstalled the latest patch, works fine now

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Just a heads up in case anyone cares for future translation purposes, the creator did say they intend to release an update with some content.

Details here :

Too lazy to click? Here :

1654096401909.png
1654096418601.png

While it is just google translate with formal names you can still make things out mostly (wtf High Wisdom??), seems like they have a 1st priority/2nd priorty/stretch goal thing sort of planned based on timeliness.

Also I never did say thanks! The translation made the game much more enjoyable and tbh playable in the first place, I honestly wouldn't have been interested otherwise. Yall doing the good work!

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
can someone tell me how to get the cowgirl scene with alarune where she is holding a leash pls?

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello guys, I have a problem... don't know how unlock the way of enslavement of Maple, I have buyed her the vine and win/lost her battle in the alley. But nothing changed, where am I wrong? Thanks.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
can someone tell me how to get the cowgirl scene with alarune where she is holding a leash pls?
Have you spoken to her in battle? Theres a pretty obvious choice to get her to be a mistress and then she appears in your cave. Then if you wear the dog collar I think it changes some cg to include it maybe? Cant remember. But you have a bunch of events with her in the cave to grind first to up the relationship and then you get more scenes.