RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
So I noticed that the game got updated to 1.05.

Was just wondering if the patch will be updated to that version anytime soon?
Or should the patch work with the update?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So I noticed that the game got updated to 1.05.

Was just wondering if the patch will be updated to that version anytime soon?
Or should the patch work with the update?
It works with 1.05. I actually built the latest patch using ver. 1.05, just haven't changed the title of the thread.

Edit: Just changed the thread title to avoid confusion.

Qwertyiep

Jul 31, 2021
Just started playing the game and I already found a good amount of scenes I'm missing. Also, what does the accompany option do?

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Just started playing the game and I already found a good amount of scenes I'm missing. Also, what does the accompany option do?
When you have a mistress accompany you, you can pause, then click the shift key and it'll play a scene. The upside is that you can watch it anywhere, though I think you might need to raise their relationship high enough for it to be available. Other than that, they MIGHT apply debuffs on you though I could be misremembering. The upside?...boobas :)

Reactions: Pikchu130

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Does any1 know what was updated in 1.05? Didnt notice any new characters or scenes...
You can check dlsite for info like this

1650041342158.png

Edit : You got me curious so I checked their ci.en

1650041641539.png

There's a bit more there too, and they are also developing (I think? Translate isn't always accurate) some kind of sequel, some kind of side game, and some kind of SRPG (think Fire Emblem, looks like it uses the same system as Heelfall)

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Unfortunately no(
There is a circle you can interact with before her fight and before the fight with Lucius. I would recommend doing so, which will force a few girls in the final area to NOT focus in on your fetish/weakness. They are extremely difficult to beat when they are consistently hitting your weak point, which they will do if you do not nerf them.

Other than that, items can help. Use what you have since this is the end of the game and there is no reason to be conservative anymore.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey great translation, pretty good so far, I reached succubus castle but I think it isn't translated yet, any plans to release a new version soon?