RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
So for some of the bosses in the castle you can't rematch when you go back? I dont know if they explained it in the dialogue since I dont read Japanese :(

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
Does a translation exist for the final parts of the game? I noticed that the succubus castle is not translated.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Does a translation exist for the final parts of the game? I noticed that the succubus castle is not translated.
The final part of the game is still being translated by fans; if anyone does complete it, it should show up in this thread. To answer your initial question, no.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Not yet, OP may have taken some time off from it. They've done a great job so far tho so I do hope they continue :)
Yeah I burnt out there for a while. I was going to attack some more of it during my vacation, but Elden Ring dropped and that was the end of that. I did finally beat it though, took three weeks, so hopefully I will get my ass back in gear and finish this translation before I start a NG+....

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Yeah I burnt out there for a while. I was going to attack some more of it during my vacation, but Elden Ring dropped and that was the end of that. I did finally beat it though, took three weeks, so hopefully I will get my ass back in gear and finish this translation before I start a NG+....
LOL No shame there, I'm like 80 hours in and just got to the Haligtree ?final? boss, then I've got some like underground blood city and the Giants' area after the thin southward bridge to do... and then hell probably still not done. Getting just absolutely absorbed is so easy, there is so much to find and do if you want everything like I do.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Tyrew

Jan 26, 2021
LOL No shame there, I'm like 80 hours in and just got to the Haligtree ?final? boss, then I've got some like underground blood city and the Giants' area after the thin southward bridge to do... and then hell probably still not done. Getting just absolutely absorbed is so easy, there is so much to find and do if you want everything like I do.
Damn y’all that far? I’m still trying to beat the guy on the horse. Albeit I haven’t had much time to play.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Damn y’all that far? I’m still trying to beat the guy on the horse. Albeit I haven’t had much time to play.
Yeah I've spent most days after work just putting 4 hours in at a time since release. Then weekends obviously much longer.

Did anybody figure out how to get some of the seemingly hidden scenes/unused CG's to work?
Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it's likely whatever the game author said was to come with their updates to the game. If you look earlier in the thread at stuff I posted, I linked to where they posted details about their plans. IIRC it was bugfix -> update 1 -> update 2 -> start making sequel?

rosen07

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah I've spent most days after work just putting 4 hours in at a time since release. Then weekends obviously much longer.

Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it's likely whatever the game author said was to come with their updates to the game. If you look earlier in the thread at stuff I posted, I linked to where they posted details about their plans. IIRC it was bugfix -> update 1 -> update 2 -> start making sequel?
thats good to know. i'll prob wait for a full translation to really skim through everything.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I've been having a problem with the game not saving, I press the file in the save menu and the game treats it as invalid.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I Downloaded one of the links here and the game is running alright so far, it might of been something wrong with my download.
Very interesting, glad its sorted. If you hadn't found anything honestly i wouldve been real surprised, I havent encountered any actual bugs with the game before. Maybe somehow your save config file got corrupted somehow?

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
I want to ask those who finished pine hill, how do you progress.

I have fought against the nurse, the two gyaru chicks, the teacher, the bunny and the mansion girl. Who am I missing here? (I'm talking about the battles, not the events)