RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Thank you very much for your kindness, but do you think it would be possible for you to upload the most recent version to workupload? There the links last much longer, the ones you put have already been reported :Kappa:
Plus 1 to this and yikes on all the reporting. I guess some people just don't want others to have fun.
K

V1.05(patched)------>enjoy.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does the current patch work on 1.05? Also is this machine translation or more proper?
1.05 will work fine. It's a bugfix patch primarily, so there aren't any major conflicts to worry about.

The translation is more proper, though still based off of a machine translation.

Kamil000

Dec 9, 2021
Hi! have a bit of a problem with entering the frest for the first time. What do I need to pass that steepy road?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
So just wondering will the 4th ticket that Milia offer ever be able to be used or is that in some upcoming update?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
So just wondering will the 4th ticket that Milia offer ever be able to be used or is that in some upcoming update?
You can find the most recent post from the creator here :

tl;dr - development will continue to finish implementing everything that is currently not in (4th ticket, etc.). I do not speak Japanese, but using auto translate it seems as though they also intend to extend the story a bit, or maybe create an optional area? Hard to tell, but the intent to continue making and finishing stuff for it is clear. It seems they also directly mention a sequel.

Edit : They also say they intend to create English and Chinese versions of the game! Which is pretty awesome to have official support in multiple languages. Definitely do not regret buying the game to support the creator.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I actually did finish two floors of the castle. Found a couple of hours to get some work done. Covid is making my job a nightmare to keep up with.
Thank you for staying so dilligent with this project. When you mention Covid, do you mean as in you've caught the bug? If so, how are you coming along so far?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you for staying so dilligent with this project. When you mention Covid, do you mean as in you've caught the bug? If so, how are you coming along so far?
No not me thankfully. But I do work in a field in which people contrating covid has a direct impat on how complex my job becomes. Covid is running pretty rampant here in the U.S., especially lately, so my job has become increasingly more time consuming.

I've dodged the COvid bullet so far, but by the looks of things, it's probably just a matter of time before I catch the virus as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No not me thankfully. But I do work in a field in which people contrating covid has a direct impat on how complex my job becomes. Covid is running pretty rampant here in the U.S., especially lately, so my job has become increasingly more time consuming.

I've dodged the COvid bullet so far, but by the looks of things, it's probably just a matter of time before I catch the virus as well.
Ah. I know how Covid is running rampant in the U.S., I live here too afterall. I'm glad to hear you are still Covid-free. If you have not already, I suggest getting the vaccine asap.

Stay safe. I know how transmissible Omicron can be to the point everyone might get one even unnoticed or vaccinated, as I directly work in healthcare. Keep the SOP going strong.
So true about Omicron being nearly everywhere. Thank you for your work as a healthcare worker.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018

They are giving away n95 mask now at pharmacies so I guess they're no longer bullshiting and telling people the regular mask protect them to hide the shortage of the n95 ones. If you do get some of them just make sure you don't wash them because water kills the static which is how they filter. I would get some of those asap if you don't already. You can also call OSHA if you think your job is making you unsafe and isn't handling covid properly. Apparently they actually do shit I know a guy that called them on amazon and he said they came to inspect the place like the very next day had all the managers scared.