RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Hi, does anyone know where the witch is? Can't seem to find her anywhere. nvm, found her

Last edited:

axdcs

Feb 29, 2020
I think that is the group of three girls near the swings in the first town. You need to give them money to get the event. You can also take them to the beach with a bus ticket.
Their clothes have changed. so I think they have event in different town. Maybe I should look more carefully.

Palatude

Feb 7, 2019
and the recollection room, but that's all
That's really strange then, since everything since for the first world for me as been untranslated. Did something get installed wrong?

EDIT: I redownloaded and it worked fine, no idea what changed, can't wait for the finish project though!

Last edited:

WeebTbh

Apr 23, 2019
Found a few bugs with the CommonEvents.json file.

The translation is good, however:

MC appears to always be in the excited state when in the menu.
The excited bar fills up a lot faster than intended.
Some CG changes don't work as intended, the one I've found is Mina (1st town, left side on bench that does paizuri) where she doesn't change to naked CG when stripped.

The way I tested this was adding the translation files into the game's files until the bug occurred which is only tied to CommonEvents.json.

Edit: I've only gotten up to the 2nd town, so I'm not sure if other bugs occur.

Edit 2: Currently using a machine translated file with no issues so far. Attaching it here in case anyone would want it. This will bug the Alarune's "Water Breasts" paizuri scene, so use the OP's translation to view this.

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021

Some CG changes don't work as intended, the one I've found is Mina (1st town, left side on bench that does paizuri) where she doesn't change to naked CG when stripped.

The way I tested this was adding the translation files into the game's files until the bug occurred which is only tied to CommonEvents.json.

Edit 2: Currently using a machine translated file with no issues so far. Attaching it here in case anyone would want it. This will bug the Alarune's "Water Breasts" paizuri scene, so use the OP's translation to view this.
I believe the "Strip Enemy" CG changes not working is a known bug and happens somewhat often. It will register if another animation state is called though (like on your first release or something similar).

Thanks for your contribution to the effort!

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019

thank you very much

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
I am a bit confused, so 1.04 is currently the latest version of the game, and the + one is actually old one right?

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
I am a bit confused, so 1.04 is currently the latest version of the game, and the + one is actually old one right?
the latest version is 1.05
but there's no English on it. Maybe this one works, I don't know, I haven't tried it

Savec

Apr 14, 2020
V1.05 raw/unpatched------>enjoy.

this place became a minefield,
the site started rejecting recent unrisky shota themed games,
i think this will possibly get rejected.

to be on the safe side,
its best to let it be far ahead in translation first before asking for unneeded attention.
Thank you very much for your kindness, but do you think it would be possible for you to upload the most recent version to workupload? There the links last much longer, the ones you put have already been reported :Kappa:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you very much for your kindness, but do you think it would be possible for you to upload the most recent version to workupload? There the links last much longer, the ones you put have already been reported :Kappa:
Plus 1 to this and yikes on all the reporting. I guess some people just don't want others to have fun.