RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
No not me thankfully. But I do work in a field in which people contrating covid has a direct impat on how complex my job becomes. Covid is running pretty rampant here in the U.S., especially lately, so my job has become increasingly more time consuming.

I've dodged the COvid bullet so far, but by the looks of things, it's probably just a matter of time before I catch the virus as well.
I hope you stay safe and I just want to say I love your translation on this game. Really hope we get to see it fully translated one day, but regardless thank you for the hard work. :)

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
There are options to change preferences in the game, but does this actually affect anything? Changing the preference to no pubic hair for example seems to have no effect on the H-scenes.

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
There are options to change preferences in the game, but does this actually affect anything? Changing the preference to no pubic hair for example seems to have no effect on the H-scenes.
I think it only affects certain characters in their sex scenes. So some may keep it regardless, if I'm remembering correctly.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Yeah first response is correct, one example is Undyne in the mountains - pubic hair preference has a pretty dramatic impact on her. It’s not super common but it definitely happens.

Reactions: michylawhty

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone have a reliable link for this game that DOESN'T use anonfiles or like a website where they limit download speeds unless you pay money or something. Something like MEGA maybe?

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
Actually wait nevermind, someone provided a link and it worked. But now I gotta ask if 1.04 translation works with 1.05 version that i downloaded

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know what do after cumming once. Every time it happens, i can't do anything while the enemies basically fuck the boy senseless.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Does anyone know what do after cumming once. Every time it happens, i can't do anything while the enemies basically fuck the boy senseless.
It's an intentional mechanic, if you cum you enter a state of helplessness for a semi-random number of turns. You usually take decreased damage though (not always).

Also I haven't run into issues using v1.05, but I haven't played every single thing so it may be small.