RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

VolatileCrimson

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, is there a possible ETA we could be looking forward to regarding the next translation patch?
Loving your work, on this game and on FOAvP! Keep it up!!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, is there a possible ETA we could be looking forward to regarding the next translation patch?
Loving your work, on this game and on FOAvP! Keep it up!!
I have completed quite a bit recently. I am just about out of the Beita Ward area (whatever that means). I think I may be able to get through the next area pretty quickly since it only really contains one new enemy, and the arena vs Siruetta should go pretty quickly as well. There are some other scenes and maps in there, but hopefully I can wrap all that up within the next 6 weeks or so. I have to juggle FOAvP as well, so that's not an ETA, just a really vague window of possibility.

It's looking good, I'm making steady progress and IQ has most of my attention right now since I can almost see the light at the end of the very long tunnel.

Apr 20, 2020
just keep losing to the ones you see, eventually you will hear a different sound effect and the next time you open your menu, it will be different, indicating you are enslaved... at that point if you drop under about 10% health and open a menu you will get a short cutscene. This only works in the demon world locations, and if you teleport back to the human one, the enslavement will be ended.
Does this still work after you finish the game? I'm in open roam but I've lost tons of times to succubus and nothing happens. I keep getting resurrected by Al.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does this still work after you finish the game? I'm in open roam but I've lost tons of times to succubus and nothing happens. I keep getting resurrected by Al.
There is an item you can equip that disables the feature. Make sure you don't have it equipped. Fourth category down.

When testing things, I found some succubi are more stubborn that others. Heavenly and tiny, for example, took forever, where assassin's and pink haired succubus seem to want to accompany you all the time.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It didn't take six weeks after all. I really got on a roll and managed to complete this patch, which takes us up to the succubus castle. I think everything is done, though I refuse to playtest because I'm lazy and I hate doing it. Let me know if you find anything I missed or fucked up.

OP is updated, README with patch instructions is in there.

Just one more patch until the translation is finished. Almost there!

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
It didn't take six weeks after all. I really got on a roll and managed to complete this patch, which takes us up to the succubus castle. I think everything is done, though I refuse to playtest because I'm lazy and I hate doing it. Let me know if you find anything I missed or fucked up.

Holy crap lol! I would definitely help out pretty quick but I need to catch back up, sadly had to wipe my pc. Need to play everything out again but honestly I’m not complaining! Thanks for your work :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Holy crap lol! I would definitely help out pretty quick but I need to catch back up, sadly had to wipe my pc. Need to play everything out again but honestly I’m not complaining! Thanks for your work :)
I know the feeling friend. I killed my last computer a couple weeks ago. My game collection, images, EVERYTHING are in hentai heaven now.

• Sad
Reactions: Bacace124

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Oh also one more thing for OP, the creator released a 1.05 patch. IIRC it said some bugfixes. I only noticed since I had to redownload!

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
There is an untranslated text box right before this one, in the opening sequence. It's right at the end of the Succubus' force initial assault scene. 1634089316459.png

Reactions: bahamut2195

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
V1.05 raw/unpatched------>enjoy.

this place became a minefield,
the site started rejecting recent unrisky shota themed games,
i think this will possibly get rejected.

to be on the safe side,
its best to let it be far ahead in translation first before asking for unneeded attention.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019

Awesome job!! I'll definetely play-test it when it's ready!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i cant find this event?
where is it???
I think that is the group of three girls near the swings in the first town. You need to give them money to get the event. You can also take them to the beach with a bus ticket.

Moonriser

Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone have either a guide on how to get every encounter (mistresses included) or a 100% save for the most recent release of the game? Thanks.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
this place became a minefield,
the site started rejecting recent unrisky shota themed games,
i think this will possibly get rejected.

to be on the safe side,
its best to let it be far ahead in translation first before asking for unneeded attention.

my bad, i take back what iv said,
i realized that they don't get rejected,
it just instead of 3 days review, now it takes forever for a game to get review uproved by the mods/staff.

tested the english patch with v105 til the final battle, worked like a charm, thanks bahamut2195 for the amazing work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-completed-incubus-quest-1-05-sweetraspberry.97314/

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020