RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Is there any MTL patch for 1.04? I'm running into bugs with the current MTL I'm using and the bugs disappear with an unpatched 1.04 version

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any MTL patch for 1.04? I'm running into bugs with the current MTL I'm using and the bugs disappear with an unpatched 1.04 version
I haven't made one, but I linked one on page 15 by another user if you want to try that. It also pops up under the "similar threads" section at the bottom of the page.

Reactions: Foo-fuu

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Good work on the translation folks!

I've been playing this game for several updates and I've never found out how to get this item here. Does anyone know how to get it?
secret.png

Reactions: bahamut2195

Lolbots910

Apr 5, 2019
Hey while playing this game I unlocked every scene in city 2 according to the gallery but it still says I defeated 5/6 instead of 6/6. Anyone know why that might be? The girl I fought last was the tutoring girl.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hey while playing this game I unlocked every scene in city 2 according to the gallery but it still says I defeated 5/6 instead of 6/6. Anyone know why that might be? The girl I fought last was the tutoring girl.
Pretty sure its just a number mistake. When you get 5/6 Al clearly says you got everyone.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Just a quick progress update:

This week was Incubus Quest week. I managed to create a new MTL to help me sequence things, which took forever. I think I found all the untranslated parts from the previous patch and updated those. I also completed the story section in the Incubus world, plus one of the two enemies on the first new combat area and her scenes. Since enemies are reused a lot, I think the areas are going to move a little faster, though there are something like six new areas before the castle to finish. Still, solid progress this week.

I an going back to FOAvP for the upcoming week. I plan to work on both projects like this, one week for one, the next week for the other.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Just a quick progress update:

This week was Incubus Quest week. I managed to create a new MTL to help me sequence things, which took forever. I think I found all the untranslated parts from the previous patch and updated those. I also completed the story section in the Incubus world, plus one of the two enemies on the first new combat area and her scenes. Since enemies are reused a lot, I think the areas are going to move a little faster, though there are something like six new areas before the castle to finish. Still, solid progress this week.

I an going back to FOAvP for the upcoming week. I plan to work on both projects like this, one week for one, the next week for the other.
Sorry for being curious, but what's FOAvP ?
Seems like an awesome game to fap to

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Hello, the english patch makes it so when you use the ability to strip enemies, their clothes remain there even when the action succeded, since when i try again, the prot says he had already took it off, but they aren't naked.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, the english patch makes it so when you use the ability to strip enemies, their clothes remain there even when the action succeded, since when i try again, the prot says he had already took it off, but they aren't naked.
I don't know what's causing that to happen to be honest. If I stumble across a bad translation, I'll fix it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019
I got a problem, in the succubus world, the first pink haired enemy. it gives an error "failed to load: img/enemies/Succubus_wait.png"
This only happens with the MTL file. the original untranslated version does not error out

Last edited:

usedforit

Feb 17, 2018
I got a problem, in the succubus world, the first pink haired enemy. it gives an error "failed to load: img/enemies/Succubus_wait.png"
This only happens with the MTL file. the original untranslated version does not error out
I have a very similar issue, except it starts with the first enemy. I fiddled with it for a while and this file does not exist in the folder. However, a similarly named .png does exist, just with a 1 at the end. If I copy and paste that file, add an underscore, and remove the 1, it will somewhat resolve the issue. However this continues to happen for just about every image. Also yes, I downloaded, unpacked, and ran the game on Japenese locale. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I have a very similar issue, except it starts with the first enemy. I fiddled with it for a while and this file does not exist in the folder. However, a similarly named .png does exist, just with a 1 at the end. If I copy and paste that file, add an underscore, and remove the 1, it will somewhat resolve the issue. However this continues to happen for just about every image. Also yes, I downloaded, unpacked, and ran the game on Japenese locale. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
I don't know if you are both doing this, but do not use the MTL linked in my OP. That is strictly for IQ+, a now outdated version of the game.

If it was someone else's MTL, I can only assume they accidently translated an amination file, which will break the game. This game is absolutely riddled with files that should not be translated and MTLs are tricky because of that.

Double check the version of the game you downloaded, and make sure it coincides with the translation patch I posted. In this topic, I am only working with Incubus Quest 1.04, and my main patch is intended for use with only that version of the game. I never made an MTL for public use for the current game version, and if you are using a MTL'd version of the game, you would have to talk to the person who created that MTL.

Download IQ 1.04, copy the game directory, download EITHER my partial patch and apply it to the copy, OR download an MTL from another person (I cannot vouch for this, as I did not make one and release it for use). I don't know what else to say, as I can definitely vouch for my patch as I've playtested it myself.

Reactions: ArcaneDraco