RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
hey mate
I'm trying to figure out what's going on in this game...
there is a version on DLSite is that ver completed??
second I know it's in Jap so I'll hold on playing it till you can finish TL the game fully if you plan to
in meantime do you happen to have a 100% full CG/scenes save even if it's in Jap I'd like to ''view'' the CG first
That is the "final" version, though I would bet there are some more updates on the way.

I do plan on completing the translation, eventually.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hopefully at some point you also translate the mid-"fight" 'talk' options and replies. Those were my favourite thing from the last game
I'm pretty sure they are included in the translation for most enemies. I'm translating everything that ++ will grab, so as long as there is a section for it, it will get translated.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Updated the OP with a 1.04 patch.

Translation is now complete up to the return to the Incubus homeworld, which brings it up to speed with the Demo patch.

I can now start working on patch 2, which will bring us up to the Castle, with Patch 3 being the final patch.

jojomonroe

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know anything about the ejaculation CG for Petrovenia when she straddles the mc on her thigh after losing to her? I know it exists because of the exhentai gallery, but I can't get it to happen in game, the lose event just sort of doesn't do it.

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does the translation patch also include the MTL patch, or do you have to choose one over the other? (And does the MTL patch translate all current content? Excluding special things like images etc. of course)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does the translation patch also include the MTL patch, or do you have to choose one over the other? (And does the MTL patch translate all current content? Excluding special things like images etc. of course)
I didn't make an MTL for this version of the game. It takes a surprising amount of time to MTL a game like this since you have to be careful about system necessary strings that cannot be translated. The MTL version in the OP is for IQ+, the demo version of the game.

For now, I think my limited time is best spent on the actual translation, rather than wasting hours on a machine translation that is going to be superseded eventually.

That being said, -Nynx- made a Deepl MTL of the game that should work, if you would rather play the game with an MTL instead of waiting on my translation.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you for your work translating bahamut! I just applied the patch, and I noticed that a cutscene was untranslated and that there could be more. Specifically, the cutscene was the one you get after completing the first city - with the succubi seemingly interrogating incubi in prison cells? I did notice however, that Honey's content was translated. I only took quick glances at these two at the moment, but wanted to report it in case it was simply missed. It could just not be covered yet as you are focusing on the scenes/gameplay first, if so I have no issues there, just hoping I don't run out of save slots so I can keep having saves before content I want to read :)

Edit : Some of the text in Mermaid's service events is also not translated too. If I see anything else I will probably write it down and make a new post if others post some more!

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you for your work translating bahamut! I just applied the patch, and I noticed that a cutscene was untranslated and that there could be more. Specifically, the cutscene was the one you get after completing the first city - with the succubi seemingly interrogating incubi in prison cells? I did notice however, that Honey's content was translated. I only took quick glances at these two at the moment, but wanted to report it in case it was simply missed. It could just not be covered yet as you are focusing on the scenes/gameplay first, if so I have no issues there, just hoping I don't run out of save slots so I can keep having saves before content I want to read :)

Edit : Some of the text in Mermaid's service events is also not translated too. If I see anything else I will probably write it down and make a new post if others post some more!
Okay, thanks for that. There are some areas that have new maps that I haven't looked through yet, but knowing where to look helps out a ton.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Okay, thanks for that. There are some areas that have new maps that I haven't looked through yet, but knowing where to look helps out a ton.
Youre welcome! I also found two more, looks like Saria service stuff isnt translated, and neither is the Maple-Saira-Alvina trio scene you unlock after getting all of them to 100 loyalty. Its in the SM Club. Also, the "Unknown Content" item use text is untranslated.

Edit : There is also a single text box in Nagi's scene after the first fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the special succubus events (I think they're called monster enslavement)? They appear in the recollection room but I have no idea how to trigger them.

Last edited:

jarpe

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know anything about the ejaculation CG for Petrovenia when she straddles the mc on her thigh after losing to her? I know it exists because of the exhentai gallery, but I can't get it to happen in game, the lose event just sort of doesn't do it.
I noticed the same thing. This also happens to some of the other characters' CGs, not just Petrovenia. Not sure if it is a bug but it seems unintended seeing as the CG is in the game. I don't think see anyone else mentioning it but maybe it needs to be mentioned on the developer's ci-en page.

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Is the final demon supposed to be impossible to beat? I just beat the sword succubus after she battled with Al, and the succubus after that fight seems genuinely impossible. The one wearing the red shirt. How do you progress at this point?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the special succubus events (I think they're called monster enslavement)? They appear in the recollection room but I have no idea how to trigger them.
just keep losing to the ones you see, eventually you will hear a different sound effect and the next time you open your menu, it will be different, indicating you are enslaved... at that point if you drop under about 10% health and open a menu you will get a short cutscene. This only works in the demon world locations, and if you teleport back to the human one, the enslavement will be ended.

Reactions: Foo-fuu