RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I've updated the patch in the OP.

This patch is applicable for the current version of the game, and contains everything we have done from the IQ+ patch, plus a tiny bit more. There are going to be lines here and there that are untranslated that were recently added that I have not done yet, but by and large, this will take you up to the final chapters of the game.

I am going to be adding the final few sections of the game, but I have to go back to the beginning and hunt down all the new content first. When that is done, I'll upload it here before I begin tackling the Incubus home world in earnest.

Patch notes are in a ReadMe in the archive. As always, feel free to share this translation with whomever, and support the developer if you can.
Nice, but it seems that you've forgot to put the patch 1.02 before translating back everything, since there's at least one missing item that can put your patience at 1 (and probably some other things like bugfixes and all)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Nice, but it seems that you've forgot to put the patch 1.02 before translating back everything, since there's at least one missing item that can put your patience at 1 (and probably some other things like bugfixes and all)
Fuck really? I'll see if I can track down 1.02 then and get a new link up :cautious:

Edit: Fixed and updated to 1.0.2

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Fuck really? I'll see if I can track down 1.02 then and get a new link up :cautious:
actually im playing the 1.0, where can i find the latest version?
V1.02 Raw/unpatched---->enjoy

Last edited:

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else having a rough time downloading the full game right now and mind helping out? i bought everything but dowloading all 3 files is going rough

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
as a thanks to our dearest bahamut i'm sharing one of the best femdom sites i'v ever found *this game is also there♥*

* the site has a crappy eng translation aviable. going to try bahamut's tralsation today to see the diference* i prefre a mtl to no translation at all tbh*

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Edit: Fixed and updated to 1.0.2
It's an honest mistake and thank you for the quick fix.

as a thanks to our dearest bahamut i'm sharing one of the best femdom sites i'v ever found *this game is also there♥*

* the site has a crappy eng translation aviable. going to try bahamut's tralsation today to see the diference* i prefre a mtl to no translation at all tbh*
Thank you for sharing the Hemdom page as well. They are the second best Femdom game site on the internet imo.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
To patch the game you just download and overwrite everything in the data folder or is there one more step?
Because the game is still completely in japanese once you go back to the succubus world

VolatileCrimson

Mar 20, 2018
To patch the game you just download and overwrite everything in the data folder or is there one more step?
Because the game is still completely in japanese once you go back to the succubus world
Until that point is where the current English patch reaches, I'm sure the next patch will cover the succubus world

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know if you can use your old save files? I'd rather not restart but if there is no alternative I guess i'll do it.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
first patch will probably just catch up. There is some crap added to parts I already translated. Second patch will be the lead up to the castle, third will be the castle itself.
hey mate
I'm trying to figure out what's going on in this game...
there is a version on DLSite is that ver completed??
second I know it's in Jap so I'll hold on playing it till you can finish TL the game fully if you plan to
in meantime do you happen to have a 100% full CG/scenes save even if it's in Jap I'd like to ''view'' the CG first

Shadoefrost

May 25, 2018
hey mate
I'm trying to figure out what's going on in this game...
there is a version on DLSite is that ver completed??
second I know it's in Jap so I'll hold on playing it till you can finish TL the game fully if you plan to
in meantime do you happen to have a 100% full CG/scenes save even if it's in Jap I'd like to ''view'' the CG first