RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I've been playing the game with that tool as well, I'm still going through the game so I can't sure what the problem might be, I'll make sure to see if the same thing happens to me when I get there.

Just put my saves on the backup copy that's fresh without that tool having any kind of files in the game folder, it's still freezing at the same spot.

I also found another bug, the pink haired succubus you meet in the other world, even though I beat it, it's not showing up in the recollection room.

Last edited:

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Does the monster enslavement thing, where they slowly drain your hp as you walk and can give you a CG if your hp drops too low, actually happen outside the gallery room in 1.0.0?

If so, anyone know how? because the machine translation i used for it doesnt give a good enough explanation.

The machine translated description is “once you ejaculate on the losing succubus, she has a certain probability of following her”

So I've been trying to ejaculate once, then beat her is what I’ve tried a LOT of times, but either RNG doesn’t like me or I’m doing something wrong.

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
This is a temporary fix for the heavenly knights given by the developer, and a balance fix for the final boss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarojin

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does the monster enslavement thing, where they slowly drain your hp as you walk and can give you a CG if your hp drops too low, actually happen outside the gallery room in 1.0.0?

If so, anyone know how? because the machine translation i used for it doesnt give a good enough explanation.

The machine translated description is “once you ejaculate on the losing succubus, she has a certain probability of following her”

So I've been trying to ejaculate once, then beat her is what I’ve tried a LOT of times, but either RNG doesn’t like me or I’m doing something wrong.

I don't know if it was the bug fix that fixed literally everything, but once I beat the game (freeze issue fixed thank you fatal!), I was able to get the bugged pink succubus I already beat, and the monster hp while slowly drain stuff unlocked as well, so now I've got the whole gallery, I'm wondering if you can do the enslavement thing outside the gallery room too, I'll experiment now that we have this bug fix and it seems to have fixed alot of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatal756

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! :) The version of IQ on hemdomblog is using your translation or just an MTL ? Did they contact you ?

• Angry
Reactions: Rikis

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Lol bet you was a teachers pet lol
I don't understand what you are saying, english is not my mother tong.
I don't teach animals if that was your question, but it seems it's not the question here :HideThePain:

Here the link for hemdomblog

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The machine translation on my blog is different from here.

I asked a friend to help me with machine translation. We didn't come across crashes (so far), so feel free to try ours for the time being until a better one comes out.
thank you, you're a king :)

jarpe

Jun 23, 2018
I noticed some scenes are just missing the ejaculation CG (for example, the succubus with blue hair covering one eye). Not sure if it is intended. I also noticed that some of the CGs in the gallery uploaded on Ehentai can't be viewed in the recollection room (see the blonde schoolgirl). I guess those were old scenes that are no longer used?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020

I asked a friend to help me with machine translation. We didn't come across crashes (so far), so feel free to try ours for the time being until a better one comes out.
I've managed to have only 2 bugs, one i can duplicate, the other other i cant (version 1.0.0 btw)
One i was defeated by the witch and while holding ctrl to skip, the game insta-crashed saying file unreadable and worked fine when i did not hold ctrl... havnt been able to recreate this one
The other is again the witch in the gallery, if i view her CGs more than once and hold ctrl through those, some movies file breaks and the game freezes about every 5-10 seconds after that with an error i can just hit enter to ignore, but does show itself again in another 5-10 seconds, until i restart the game.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hello ! :) The version of IQ on hemdomblog is using your translation or just an MTL ? Did they contact you ?
Thanks for looking out for me, but honestly my translations are always free to use, alter, and upload to other sites. No need to check in with me. We all just want more playable games and it's not like I am getting paid of have a Patreon or anything like that. So if Hemdom or anyone else wants to use my translations they are more than welcome to. I will even upload my .trans file if others want to add to the work me and my co-conspirators have already done on their own.

That being said, I think I am going to get back to it on this project. I don't have a copy of the updated game, but I can still finish what I do have and go from there.

yamichan

Dec 28, 2019

Random and a bit off topic but I've been looking for a site like this for awhile with just curated femdom content, many thanks!

On topic for Incubus Quest is there a hcode we need for textractor to work? Not a huge fan of mtl I'd rather just get the text out and copied to clipboard.

Reactions: Hemdom

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Once again Hemdom comes through for our community!

Thanks for looking out for me, but honestly my translations are always free to use, alter, and upload to other sites. No need to check in with me. We all just want more playable games and it's not like I am getting paid of have a Patreon or anything like that. So if Hemdom or anyone else wants to use my translations they are more than welcome to. I will even upload my .trans file if others want to add to the work me and my co-conspirators have already done on their own.

That being said, I think I am going to get back to it on this project. I don't have a copy of the updated game, but I can still finish what I do have and go from there.
I swear, I have seen you work on so many games so far. Massive kudos for yet another contribution in the making :)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I've updated the patch in the OP.

This patch is applicable for the current version of the game, and contains everything we have done from the IQ+ patch, plus a tiny bit more. There are going to be lines here and there that are untranslated that were recently added that I have not done yet, but by and large, this will take you up to the final chapters of the game.

I am going to be adding the final few sections of the game, but I have to go back to the beginning and hunt down all the new content first. When that is done, I'll upload it here before I begin tackling the Incubus home world in earnest.

Patch notes are in a ReadMe in the archive. As always, feel free to share this translation with whomever, and support the developer if you can.

Edit: Works with Incubus Quest 1.0.2.

Last edited:

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
I've someone with a similar error and they fixed it by changing the system local langague, but mine is already set in japanese 1628053479620.png

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I've someone with a similar error and they fixed it by changing the system local langague, but mine is already set in japanese

are you playing version 1.02 aka the latest official version of this game?
english patch worked fine on my end.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I've updated the patch in the OP.

This patch is applicable for the current version of the game, and contains everything we have done from the IQ+ patch, plus a tiny bit more. There are going to be lines here and there that are untranslated that were recently added that I have not done yet, but by and large, this will take you up to the final chapters of the game.

I am going to be adding the final few sections of the game, but I have to go back to the beginning and hunt down all the new content first. When that is done, I'll upload it here before I begin tackling the Incubus home world in earnest.

Patch notes are in a ReadMe in the archive. As always, feel free to share this translation with whomever, and support the developer if you can.
You are an absolute hero godspeed!

Reactions: bahamut2195