RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
It can just be so hard to find random links sometimes, part of why I like this site (beyond the shared degeneracy) is that it's super easy to just download things that look interesting without doing some roundabout, freemium 2 hour download on a website riddled with ads.

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Here's a half assed defense of freemium downloader hellsites, at the risk of getting further off topic.

You can get a lot of stuff off of shady-looking but actually borderline okay places like hentai sharing and (to a lesser extent, with ublock highly advised) other similar sites like hentaibanchi. It works fine so long as you learn which mirrors won't force a shit 100kbps dl rate onto you (mexashare > anything else on hentai sharing for instance) and that you download the games within a timely manner of about two months afaik, before link rot sets in. And so long as you're comfortable with getting raw Japanese games, and searching for your games with either the japanese title, or the RJ code for dlsite releases, which... we're in a translation thread, so you probably are, if it means getting to play the game literally years early.

Nowhere near as convenient as f95zone often is, but it's a workable alternative, if anyone needs one.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
If it was about shota, DojinOtome's most famed game will also been taken down later, unless if they absurdly discriminate them by making exceptions for pixel loli/shota..

I do understand they never upload Lost Life because the art was too close too real, which definitely break the rules..

This site provide the compressed version of big games, I was hoping to get this one though...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Noooo i've added this game to my watch/download list, but yet dissappeared before i could download it :cry:

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Yup. The mega link works for me too. If you're having trouble on your end with mega, maybe try using a VPN (or NOT using a VPN if others have used up your VPN address' download limit for this week), or find a link on steamunlocked or something. The kagura release went up on steam, so all the usual piracy sites have it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So is this patch the same as kagura games on steam?
No. This was a translation patch made by myself and a few others. It isn't up to date anymore, and the official translation is better, for sure. This was only relevant before the official translation was released.

Reactions: michalt26

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
For me I'm just getting errors in regards to some files. Despite changing the locale to JP in the zip extract

1712437954652.png

Last edited:

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
No. This was a translation patch made by myself and a few others. It isn't up to date anymore, and the official translation is better, for sure. This was only relevant before the official translation was released.
Where is the official translation?