RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
have the english version, uploading it to mega

i know this is sounds bad, but here's the thing, MEGA got download limit right and also idk man, depends on your internet speed it could fucked up the download (as i am currently experiencing rn) it keeps stop at certain point and can't be resume unless i refresh the page which lead to somekind of *re-download* not from scratch tho (ex: i refreshed at 1gb download, when i resume it goes from 700mb not 1gb).

i'm not forcing you or anything, it just, if you don't mind can you upload it on another cloud? like Pixeldrain or GDrive maybe, sorry for disturbing you..

edit : nvm, i managed to complete the download after lot of retries, sorry again

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
i know this is sounds bad, but here's the thing, MEGA got download limit right and also idk man, depends on your internet speed it could fucked up the download (as i am currently experiencing rn) it keeps stop at certain point and can't be resume unless i refresh the page which lead to somekind of *re-download* not from scratch tho (ex: i refreshed at 1gb download, when i resume it goes from 700mb not 1gb).

i'm not forcing you or anything, it just, if you don't mind can you upload it on another cloud? like Pixeldrain or GDrive maybe, sorry for disturbing you..

edit : nvm, i managed to complete the download after lot of retries, sorry again
It's here : https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-quest-v1-02-sweetraspberry.188829/

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
whats the difference between the official and fan translation?

is there something new on the game? I remember bahamut's translation being pretty good
everything translated for one, mo more guessing on mechanics, and obviously the translation much better

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
Hold on, I just looked at the Sweetraspberry page, Is this version censored? I genuinely cant remember

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
whats the difference between the official and fan translation?

is there something new on the game? I remember bahamut's translation being pretty good
Appreciate the vote of confidence, but the official translation is just much better. More consistent, non-dialog is translated, skills are better, and the few things I never completed are now finished.

I don't know that the game is completely worth replaying if you have already, I think we did a good job making the game playable and understandable, but the official translation is the way to go for future playthroughs.

jimx3

Mar 23, 2020
Great game, tho the ending felt a bit anti-climactic and ended on a cliff-hanger. Also, it's criminal how there wasn't a single scene for alvarez.

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
Great game, tho the ending felt a bit anti-climactic and ended on a cliff-hanger. Also, it's criminal how there wasn't a single scene for alvarez.
Yeah, that's because Alvarez was a young prince who escaped with the protag in the early access versions of the game, but the dev changed him into a grown woman for... reasons? Idk, maybe having another boy hanging around with the potential to get raped and killed alongside the protag was too threatening for the japanese gamers or something. It's weak storytelling, but what're you gonna do. That's why the incubus king weirdly has a single daughter, despite it not really making much sense with the way they wrote the lore, or her characterization, etc. It weakens the opening of the game significantly imo, because you lose that 'two young boys vs the world' atmosphere.

Anyway, if they're making that kind of writing choices, I think it's likely that the idea of banging Alvarez was just a bit too close to writing gay scenes afterwards, hence the lack of Alvarez content.

Aug 4, 2018
Probably shota. It's technically against the ToS of the site, though somewhat loosely enforced.
Cant wait for all excessm treads to be taken down then, there are allot of rules on this site that game tread completely ignore but they keep being alive would love to se feedback on frontpage like:
hey creator contacted us and wants us to shut down the tread of (Example),

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Cant wait for all excessm treads to be taken down then, there are allot of rules on this site that game tread completely ignore but they keep being alive would love to se feedback on frontpage like:
hey creator contacted us and wants us to shut down the tread of (Example),
*Sighs* I really hope not but at the rate society is going it looks like torrenting is going to be making a comeback.

Reactions: asagiboobs