• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Incubus Quest 1.05 English Translation

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Bit confused, is the 1.05 patch in the first page the english translation of the game? Trying to find which version download has the game in english T..T

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Thank you, good to hear it works even if it's a different version, thought that would cause problems in general

dinoboy55

Nov 19, 2021
This is my page for my ongoing fan translation of Incubus Quest by Sweet Raspberry. I am not a Japanese speaker, so it is built on a machine translation of the game. Therefore, the translation is far from perfect, but it's legible and sensible. Please support the dev if you can. I'm sure a resourceful group such as yourselves can find links to the game if not.

Patch Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer's site:

Patch Download:
How do you get all the sex slaves/pets in this game?

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
That's great, it deserves an official translation. I have to assume that most people on here have already played the game though considering it's been translated (largely) for over a year now.
Great work still! Glad you translated this game even though it took a lot of work.

Reactions: drewpon

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
My only hope for the Kagura version is to not censor the main character. I have seen a few games they have done with a shota lead character getting censored.

rosen07

Oct 20, 2019
My only hope for the Kagura version is to not censor the main character. I have seen a few games they have done with a shota lead character getting censored.
Do they censor the whole character?

I know games like Monster Girl Quest only have crotch blurring.

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
Do they censor the whole character?

I know games like Monster Girl Quest only have crotch blurring.
There has been a couple of shota main characters that they just fully censor out. I know they did that with a game called Summer Memories.

Not sure if it is Kagura releases in general or Kagura games on steam.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bloodvlad

Feb 8, 2019
I hope they will separate old Nagi and new Nagi and not just cut it out... in recollection room.
It’s a shame that the author decided to redraw Nagi, the old one was better... Would have left at least a choice...